I got Dinner for 8 to 10..

Who wants to share Xmas eve with me? I got plenty of food. East of Dallas in the country. Providers, hobbyists all are welcome I just ask you bring boos lol
Tonight Or Tomorrow Night. Tonight is chicken fajitas tomorrow is turkey and mashed taters
  • BLM69
  • 12-24-2015, 02:47 PM
That's very generous of you, I didn't know you whipped it up in the kitchen.
  • Iam45
  • 12-24-2015, 03:07 PM
East of Dallas? Where? Mesquite or further?
That is a really nice offer. If I didn't have a fam, I would take you up on it. I hope a few people do. Merry Christmas to you!
Damm that's sounds kick ass! I want an invite
Pm me for details. I live in Wills Point by Terrell
Very nice gesture, hopefully your hospitality will make Christmas Day a little more joyful for a few people. Merry Christmas.
Have a Merry Christmas.
That's the spirit. May God reward you in double.
Who wants to share Xmas eve with me? I got plenty of food. East of Dallas in the country. Providers, hobbyists all are welcome I just ask you bring boos lol Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann

Hey sexy lady maybe we could do an event together. We are both in the same area and both seem to have a big heart. Let me know hugs Taylor
This is so very kind of you. If I didn't have family visiting I would have certainly and most cheerfully visited with a dish to pass around and maybe some homemade Michigan Cherry pie. It's always good to meet good people. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year Miss Bridgette Ann.
Mer ry Christmas and a Happy New Year Miss Bridgette Ann.
Aww BA!!!! You're such a sweet lady! Way to go to offer people a place to go and good eats. You're awesome!

Hey sexy lady maybe we could do an event together. We are both in the same area and both seem to have a big heart. Let me know hugs Taylor Originally Posted by Taylor Sims

I'd be totally game