All he had to do was shut up...

All he had to do was shut up.

Oh, the sweet irony that Trump may be undone by his own inability to keep quiet. But he is a narcissist who MUST be the center of attention. The result is his explosive diarreah of the mouth.

I did not vote for the bum, but I did not vote to Hillary either. I voted a straight line of Republican candidates to keep Hillary in check when - as I expected - she would win.

But once the narcissist won, I hoped he would do well because, unlike so many Democrats, I do not root against the USA just because my candidate did not win.

And Trump managed not to fuck up the economy and managed to make very good judicial picks. On the other hand, he exploded the debt. But Hillary probably would have done the same.

So, I gave him the benefit of the doubt when possible. But, I was constantly infuriated by his moronic tweeting and his personal crudeness. He picked fights with people that were beneath the importance of his office. He never learned the sweet blandness of "No comment" or "I wish him/her well." As a result, he lurched from one unforced error to the next. He picked fights with, among MANY others, Greta Thunberg, an autistic 16 year old. And he got the worst of it!

All because he cannot control himself. He HAS TO respond to every perceived slight.

His supporters and his administration staffers did their best to ignore his multitude of embarrassing tweets and to focus attention on his judicial picks and the economy. But he just constantly betrayed them with even more stupid tweets and outright lies.

But now, finally, it appears his laziness and stupidity are catching up with him. His imbecilic comments about drinking disinfectant has caused even his most loyal followers to stop and say "WTF?!?" It was so excruciating to watch I could not finish the video.

He just handed Joe Biden and the Democrats a box full of ammo to use against him. Brix and Fauci were mortified by what he said. He has now canceled two consecutive appearances at press briefings because he is too embarrassed to show his face. It serves him right. And he has lied by saying he meant the comments sarcastically.

All because he cannot control himself. All he had to do was shut up and let his experts take care of business. But that is beyond the scope of his abilities.

In 2021, when Joe Biden is president and is quickly removed from office due to senility and to make room for whatever identity politics female he forced himself to pick, Madame President will load the judiciary with far left progressives and the GOP probably won't have control of the Senate to stop those picks. So Trump's one limited accomplishment will quickly disappear.

The right will be well and truly fucked over for at least two more election cycles by Trump's self sabotage. And all the GOP had to do to avoid this was pick someone that held Trump's positions on issues of immigration and trade, but did not share his sociopathic personality.

If you chime in to defend Trump, you must personally state why it is that you are not mortified by his disinfectant comments and still think he is smart enough to be POTUS.
f you chime in to defend Trump, you must personally state why it is that you are not mortified by his disinfectant comments and still think he is smart enough to be POTUS.
Let me think........ hmmmm........let’s see.......
Because he never said that?

Welp, the daily presser is on so I gotta roll.
Let me think........ hmmmm........let’s see.......
Because he never said that?

Welp, the daily presser is on so I gotta roll. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
If he never said it, why did he say he meant the comments sarcastically?

If he didn't say it, then he would simply deny saying it rather than saying he meant it sarcastically. You cannot have it both ways.
If he never said it, why did he say he meant the comments sarcastically?

If he didn't say it, then he would simply deny saying it rather than saying he meant it sarcastically. You cannot have it both ways. Originally Posted by Revenant
You should take your own advise in your bold font.
I am still amazed how many Trumpites denys he ever said that stuff when even Fox News carried the video of him saying it and it’s been posteds on this site over and over again .

It kinda makes a fella wonder who’s really the lazy ones.

But hey, at leasts your thoughtful post was met with insult, eh?

If you chime in to defend Trump, you must personally state why (Nope) it is that you are not mortified by his disinfectant comments (I'm Not) and still think he is smart enough to be POTUS. (He Is) Originally Posted by Revenant

thank you valued poster
Yeppers, when they insult you, you know you just scored a hit.
Yeppers, when they insult you, you know you just scored a hit. Originally Posted by Lapdog

if yous say so
You should take your own advise in your bold font. Originally Posted by bambino
Is there an argument in there somewhere? Or are we supposed to figure it out for you?
thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I didn't think you could explain WHY you are not embarrassed. That's why you just have to say "I'm not".
They are in too deeps with Trump. So many Republicans have become as morally bankrupteds as the ringmasters conducting the circus.

And don’t forget who for him in the firsts place and why, eh?
I didn't think you could explain WHY you are not embarrassed. That's why you just have to say "I'm not". Originally Posted by Revenant
He had to look up the definition first.
I didn't think you could explain WHY you are not embarrassed. That's why you just have to say "I'm not". Originally Posted by Revenant

i didn't think you could post anything other than leftist bullshit.

i was right. again.

BAHHAAAAA
He had to look up the definition first. Originally Posted by Lapdog

if yous say so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B72fbXDQ7Lg
i didn't think you could post anything other than leftist bullshit.

i was right. again.

BAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Except I'm not now nor have I ever been a leftist, douchebag.

Like I said above, I voted a straight GOP Congressional ticket in 2016 to rein Hillary in.

But go ahead and congratulate yourself on your imaginary win. Just like Trump would do.