Reviews not private

Just received a barrage of hostile pm's from a provider who thought I had given her a very negative review. She had my review (which was positive) confused with another hobbyists more recent and very negative review. She was obviously very hurt by the very negative review. I explained the mixup to her without mentioning names.

Its too bad our reviews don't stay confidential - but with even the top most secrets of US Intelligence being leaked, why would things be any different here on Eccie?

r
r
Then Josie owes you a discount next time for the undeserved hostility.
Originally Posted by blckstuff412
I wouldn't worry about it. There is certainly no shortage of girls to see .... and new ones pop up all the time.
Originally Posted by chizzy
Not only are reviews not private but I think you would be safe in assuming that the ROS is also not private. Thanks to the legions of white knights out there that are happy to share the ROS section with providers.
  • SD78
  • 08-07-2021, 11:38 AM
Not only are reviews not private but I think you would be safe in assuming that the ROS is also not private. Thanks to the legions of white knights out there that are happy to share the ROS section with providers. Originally Posted by sjomonty

This has been my experience. So much fun having a bad experience continue for days.
Not only are reviews not private but I think you would be safe in assuming that the ROS is also not private. Thanks to the legions of white knights out there that are happy to share the ROS section with providers. Originally Posted by sjomonty

It wouldn't be difficult for a provider to open an account and pay the fee to see the ROS. I would assume providers are going to read reviews about them at some point. Or even write some fake reviews on the competition to get in for free.
Yea, there are a couple of accounts that are clearly advertisements for AMPs... like the one about having coffee for guests.

I think it is easier to smell out a fake review than not, but if they are paying (or if white knights are sharing revies) than there isn't much that can be done
Gentlemen

Fake accounts, multiple member accounts and multiple handles are handled swiftly and all are banned as found.

Just a FYI

The Dr