Nuru Providers?

Looking for a good, legit nuru provider. Any info?
You and every other guy :')

I'm considering doing a trip to Canada some time if there are places that do nuru there... but that has to wait until the new year
We will have to train them ourselves. It is hard enough to find providers with a decent tantra base. I found a couple.
You and every other guy :')

I'm considering doing a trip to Canada some time if there are places that do nuru there... but that has to wait until the new year Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
I don’t think you can get into Canada. Maybe if you’re a citizen. You would probably have to quarantine if you went back.
Yeah, thats why I had mentioned that it would need to take some time :\
I don’t think you can get into Canada. Maybe if you’re a citizen. You would probably have to quarantine if you went back. Originally Posted by bambino

Canada has re-opened its borders to fully vaccinated Americans, or those who have proof of negative test within 72 hours.
Slightly off topic But how’s the provider scene in Niagara Falls Canada
Canada has re-opened its borders to fully vaccinated Americans, or those who have proof of negative test within 72 hours. Originally Posted by IMGTH58
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...xemptions.html

Seems like a pain in the ass. Been there many times. It is a hobby wonderland.
I don’t think you can get into Canada. Maybe if you’re a citizen. You would probably have to quarantine if you went back. Originally Posted by bambino
The border is open now.
The border is open now. Originally Posted by sjomonty
I know, I posted a link on what you’ll need.
I guess you are not going anytime soon. (Edit The Dr)
I guess you are not going anytime soon, since your not vaccinnated. Originally Posted by jmichael
How do you know? Never said either way. But thanks for your contribution to this thread.
I guess you are not going anytime soon, since your not vaccinnated. Originally Posted by jmichael
Put your political jabs elsewhere and dont attempt to hijack a thread. Holy fuck, I asked a legit question and you cant give it a fucking rest.
Put your political jabs elsewhere and dont attempt to hijack a thread. Holy fuck, I asked a legit question and you cant give it a fucking rest. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Yet another reason why I don't discuss politics with anyone. Giant waste of time.
Ok so fuck politics keep that in the sandbox.

Does anyone know of any nuru shops near Niagara?