Fallen for Dahlia (BDD), can't get up

met Dalia about two weeks ago. She was new, said she's new to dancing... She has made it clear to me, I think, she doesn't play but something about her entices me and I can't help myself. I've returned to BDD several times hoping to see her and she wasn't there... so found myself fantasizing about her during dances with other girls.
How do I get over this. Im not one to fall for sw's, I've been doing this for a long time. This is not something that's happened to me in the past, nor is it anything I am looking for. Fall for a pretty face or a sexy body because... well there's thousands of those but something about her is so alluring that I cannot help myself.
Any advice fellas?
she a stripper nothing more and only wants your money... you'll someone else - she already has
Don't be creepy but go a different day/time. Might see her again. Noticing OTC is becoming more common across the mid tier and lower SC.
Keep showing her the money and ya might be rewarded.
I've been there, but you know you can't make a hoe a housewife. You need to go cold turkey: don't go back to BDD. Focus your energy elsewhere. Start a business. Hit the gym. Play golf.

I need to do all these things, too, now that I think about it.

Orrrrrrrr go to a provider who will drain your balls. I have 2 reliable L1 providers who help take the focus off of pussy for a few days. They have to be cheaper than the strip club, too.
Don't be creepy but go a different day/time. Might see her again. Noticing OTC is becoming more common across the mid tier and lower SC.
Keep showing her the money and ya might be rewarded. Originally Posted by Ohthatguy
Hoping to get intel, if anyone knows when she might be there.
What she looks like?
How do I get over this. Im not one to fall for sw's, I've been doing this for a long time. This is not something that's happened to me in the past, nor is it anything I am looking for. Fall for a pretty face or a sexy body because... well there's thousands of those but something about her is so alluring that I cannot help myself.
Any advice fellas? Originally Posted by Thomasbarndfw
Marry her. That always helps me get over women. Every time.
The ones that says they don't play are the one we men chase harder.

Someone (can't remember who) once said:

The unattainable is always the most desirable. The already attained was dull.