Warning! I been robbed

This woman should not have been banned for trying to clear her name. Total bullshit. I would also like to do bbfs with her.
  • vadc
  • 11-13-2018, 09:10 AM
This woman should not have been banned for trying to clear her name. Total bullshit. I would also like to do bbfs with her. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
story can go eitherway and someone had to be banned.
story can go eitherway and someone had to be banned. Originally Posted by vadc
Des said she was banned for 2 months for something unrelated to this incident a technical matter only
Years of studying human behavior tells me the only thing you've been robbed of, sir, is your grammar skills.

If it happened, call the police. You clearly went home to your wife sans watch and wallet. How did you explain that? I assume you have joint credit cards you had to cancel. Most guys would report it and lie to their wives about the circumstances (e.g., robbed at a gas stations, etc.).

Your story make NO sense. She would not be disputing it if it happened, like Slitlikr said, she'd be high tailing it out of the jurisdiction.

File a police report and send me a redacted copy and I will publicly apologize. Until, then... Originally Posted by B Three

Appreciate you being a Mod here B^3.
*BUT* in a matter like this, is it acceptable etiquette for you to weigh in so heavily as your reply on the last sentence?
Appreciate you being a Mod here B^3.
*BUT* in a matter like this, is it acceptable etiquette for you to weigh in so heavily as your reply on the last sentence? Originally Posted by Precious_b
What’s wrong with, “Until, then...”?

First, you may not realize this, but I’m not listed as a mod in this forum (actually, no one is). Two, as a mod, even in a forum in which I have some amount of governance, I’m not only allowed to have an opinion, which I shockingly do have quite often, but im encouraged to interact as a member. I’m not here to be a hall monitor all of the time.

This dude’s story makes little to no sense. I said so. I kept my mind open enough to give him an opportunity to prove me wrong while still maintaining anonymity.

But if I had to make a guess, this sounds much more like a vindictive bully instead of someone who was robbed by a girl who showed no previous (nor subsequent) signs of that behavior.

Now, if I’d said something like, “as a mod, I’ll ban you if you don’t send me proof”, you’d have a valid claim. But, newsflash, mods, even female ones here, are allowed to have opinions as long as we express them under the same guidelines regarding courtesy as anyone else. Being a mod doesn’t give me the right to be rude, but I’d challenge anyone to point out when I’ve been rude to anyone, in person or online. It’s just not my style.
What’s wrong with, “Until, then...”?

First, you may not realize this, but I’m not listed as a mod in this forum (actually, no one is). Two, as a mod, even in a forum in which I have some amount of governance, I’m not only allowed to have an opinion, which I shockingly do have quite often, but im encouraged to interact as a member. I’m not here to be a hall monitor all of the time.

This dude’s story makes little to no sense. I said so. I kept my mind open enough to give him an opportunity to prove me wrong while still maintaining anonymity.

But if I had to make a guess, this sounds much more like a vindictive bully instead of someone who was robbed by a girl who showed no previous (nor subsequent) signs of that behavior.

Now, if I’d said something like, “as a mod, I’ll ban you if you don’t send me proof”, you’d have a valid claim. But, newsflash, mods, even female ones here, are allowed to have opinions as long as we express them under the same guidelines regarding courtesy as anyone else. Being a mod doesn’t give me the right to be rude, but I’d challenge anyone to point out when I’ve been rude to anyone, in person or online. It’s just not my style. Originally Posted by B Three
I know Mods have different forums they over look (and don't like to butt in anothers Mods forum/area ) but I thought there was some type of Mod posting book y'all went by, so to speak.

Oh, I *KNOW* you have opinions It is good to know them. And to interact. Mix amongst the subjects. I'm use to some other Mods action on when they let the people know when the hat comes off.

Just my ignorance in not knowing how you remove your Mod Chapeau. Nothing more.