Encounter: Twiggy

User ID: N/a
Date: 3/2/2024
Name: Twiggy
Phone: 724-642-8689
Email Address: N/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pitts...a/704694540787
City: Near Bentleyville
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near Bentleyville, a little south of town
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK,BBBJ,DATY,CFS, MPOPS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blond to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Twiggy is fairly tall, lean build, B cup. Maybe a couple pounds more than her pics, but the pics are pretty accurate. She didn’t have makeup on for our session, so the face pic with the single heart is the most accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
thanks for the info. i have tried to get ahold of her countless times with no luck. since i dont see her ad for a few days after it posts, im guessing she is the kind of girl who throws an ad up for same day appointments and then doesnt bother responding to texts on days she isnt interested, who knows. she is in my neck of the woods and has the look i like, hopefully i can see her one day
Damage?
I dont know how in the world you was able to see her. I texted her I wanted to know what the damage was and she takes 2 days to respond asks if I was with the law ignores my question I texted back again saying not the law wanting to know how much and she texts back again 2 days later totally ignoring my question.
I cant even get her to respond. I have tried a few times now. She is close to me so i was hoping to hook up when i had a chance to get away for a little bit but no response is frustrating.
She hasn't had an ad up since March 2nd. Like I said, she probably throws an ad up when she wants appts for that day and then goes dark...... trust me I've tried also