Madi from RubMD

Anyone visited with her or interacted with her? Can’t find anything based on her name or phone number which is usually a decent sign I should stay away. Especially with all the fake ads on rubmd nowadays.

Thanks!

https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...7-bd96bcf8b575
I saw her ad and thought about it. Haven’t reached out yet only because something about it screams L1 only with probably little to no touching.
I visted a bit ago. She was wearing a black sports bra and a half pull over that fit her chest tighly. It had a cutout over her top to highlight her cleavage. (she doesn't have a big chest though) She also had on comfortable shorts, not tight.

When we got back to the room, she took off the pull over and left everything else on, but that was it. I was able to get a massage without covering up. She probably touched areas and had me move in ways other massage therapists wouldn't do, but she didn't try to make me hard or touch my manhood.

I will say, she gave an amazing massage. She clearly knows what she's doing. Pehaps next time I'll see if there's more she'll do, but I'm not going to complain if she doesn't.
How tall is she?
If I had to guess, I'd say 5'6" to 5'7"
She's very pretty.
I’d suggest including names (if available) and phone numbers in addition to the link to the ads in requests like this one, to make it easier to search.

Madi 6823532940

I did not search either, but I know there has been a similar request in recent months. If you weren’t able to find the thread, it could be because they didn’t include a name or phone number.
L0 strictly therapeutic . Fixes me bad shoulder each time. She’s really gifted and professional.
So, what...she advertises on RubMD and charges $160/hr to watch you get a woodie...but, it's a damn good massage?

Am I missing something here?