Trafficking sting

Any news not released in the official news about the recent 5 arrests in Fayetteville?
Any news not released in the official news about the recent 5 arrests in Fayetteville? Originally Posted by bammer1515
I seen that too last night but it says they will not have any other info for atleast a week ugh . I hate that kids was involved!
I seen that too last night but it says they will not have any other info for atleast a week ugh . I hate that kids was involved! Originally Posted by #SarahLynn
They can just give the perpetrators to me and my brother's. Save the taxpayers some money....
They can just give the perpetrators to me and my brother's. Save the taxpayers some money.... Originally Posted by InTheCountry
Yes yes yes . Some people don’t care for themselves let alone a child . This case reminds me of the one that happened years ago with some former razorback person . Stay safe everyone.
Yes trafficking of children there is no excuse for. I hope the people behind this rot in prison
Of the Following . . .
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Thread Closed