Snowbird

• Kfun
  • 06-09-2021, 10:45 AM
I'm planning on being a snowbird and will be in the San Diego area and looking for any information like where to stay, what's to do, and definitely best places to eat! I was looking on another site and really like a Ghost town, hopefully more input here! Thanks everyone!!
What area are you hoping to stay?
  • Kfun
  • 06-09-2021, 04:13 PM
What area are you hoping to stay? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Not for sure needing advice on that as well I have never been there
San Diego is a big place. Good central area is by Miramar Base. Many hotels or other short term accommodations if that is what you seek. Price goes up the closer you get to the beach.
  • Kfun
  • 06-10-2021, 11:05 AM
San Diego is a big place. Good central area is by Miramar Base. Many hotels or other short term accommodations if that is what you seek. Price goes up the closer you get to the beach. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Hmmmm a beach hotel sounds nice lol! Thanks I will be heading there next month and will be there till next year? Is there better sites were we are allowed to make ourselves known when we are visiting? Again thanks for advice!
I can't speak to that. But if you plan on going now you will pay a high premium for beach property.
Looking forward to seeing a fellow Oklahoman. I stayed in Downtown San Diego for a while and enjoyed it. Though parking is problematic. Found I was centered for things to do but dealt with traffic. Might look a little north to find something a little cheaper. Enjoy your time.
  • Kfun
  • 06-13-2021, 03:55 PM
Thanks ya I'm looking forward to being in California for the winter so beautiful there! Hope to make some new friends!