Sara By The Zoo and Trailer Park Casey

Does anyone remember Sara? Nice woman. I think Logan? did the initial reviews on her. Logan the "cabbie"
Logan you still Hobbying? Very accomodating. A little "nutty" Thought the earth was cooled by oil and pumping oil out of the ground made the climate hotter. Many fond memories. I like her even better after she had the baby. Milky... mmm delicious. Sarah

Trailer Park Casey. I never got to meet her. I wanted to, timing never lined up. TPC if you read this, PM me please...

mods, if this is not allowed or not the correct forum, move as necessary? I am just discussing.
Sounds like you were around a long time ago. Why the new handle and account? What was your handle before?
I always wanted to meet IBJ, aka Infamous BJ. With a name like that, she must have rode off into.... Infamy? Or was it state sponsored vacation?
Sounds like you were around a long time ago. Why the new handle and account? What was your handle before? Originally Posted by ntxguy
I was on ASPD.

humanhockeypuck was my handle

Is it OK I created an account. Do I need anyone's permission?
I always wanted to meet IBJ, aka Infamous BJ. With a name like that, she must have rode off into.... Infamy? Or was it state sponsored vacation? Originally Posted by Oldgrumpy&married
ughhh... nasty. Tried it, didn't like it. walked out after 10 minutes
I always wanted to meet IBJ, aka Infamous BJ. With a name like that, she must have rode off into.... Infamy? Or was it state sponsored vacation? Originally Posted by Oldgrumpy&married
infamous, wasn't that famous to me. just ok. overweight, dumpy, last time i saw her she didn't swallow. gave me an std, but it went away after a week so probably just a nonspecific infection. btw, infamous means famously bad, so i always thought or had a laugh when she used that name.
Sarah was great never did see TPC
Remember that chic Chelsea that her dad used to book her appts for her ? She was also in a trailer I think? Aspd days … Chelsea was a very naughty girl. You had to walk past her dad sitting on the sofa on the way back to her room. Talk about parenting at its finest
Remember that chic Chelsea that her dad used to book her appts for her ? She was also in a trailer I think? Aspd days … Chelsea was a very naughty girl. You had to walk past her dad sitting on the sofa on the way back to her room. Talk about parenting at its finest Originally Posted by Matrixtree7
Yep - a little creepy, but I managed to ignore that and had some great times with a very hawt, young thang.

Several years later, I was working in Austin and looked her up. Definitely the same girl, but I think she had eaten her dad and maybe someone else. Good news she still swallowed.
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2022, 07:47 PM
Those chicks were popular back in the day, street walkers types that were known here after tricks posted reviews
Remember that chic Chelsea that her dad used to book her appts for her ? She was also in a trailer I think? Aspd days … Chelsea was a very naughty girl. You had to walk past her dad sitting on the sofa on the way back to her room. Talk about parenting at its finest Originally Posted by Matrixtree7
Damn that’s crazy, who Pimps their daughter?! Holy fuck.

Now if I was a fucktard going to see her I wouldn’t have been able to resist offering to pay extra to have Pops cuckold the session and hopefully creampie her then ATM her, totally staring down Pops while doing this!

Agree, InfamousBJ was nasty and not in a good way.
Saw Sarah several times back in my earlier days of hobbying. Sweet girl, polite and willing to please. The price was right and the Emerald City was convenient for me going to and from Love Field for business trips. Sometimes still think about her and whatever happened to her.
  • BLM69
  • 09-27-2022, 01:52 AM
Saw Sarah several times back in my earlier days of hobbying. Sweet girl, polite and willing to please. The price was right and the Emerald City was convenient for me going to and from Love Field for business trips. Sometimes still think about her and whatever happened to her. Originally Posted by RicardusRex68
"The price was right, Sweet girl, Polite and willing to please" that was back then, now there's a bunch of Old angry Man hating hookers, overcharging and demanding deposits. Talk about a turnaround. SMH
  • L1A2D
  • 09-27-2022, 09:37 AM
BJ was fun. Top notch head game and open for anything else. I heard she had a state sponsored vaca but cannot confirm
Those chicks were popular back in the day, street walkers types that were known here after tricks posted reviews Originally Posted by BLM69
Were you on ASPD?