Speaking of the old days

Anyone remember Marissa of Dallas?
or Smiley? She let some dude beat her up for $$ and then begged for money. It was sad yet amusing at the same time. Her friend was "Nurse" she was really big but I loved her nipples. Looked like nipples on a baby bottle. Smiley was cattle sized as well.
those were the best of times

Harry Hines was a blast as well.
I saw Sherry in 1995 or 1996 I think. Did a review. Don't ask, ok? If you do, send a PM
Anyone?
I remember Marissa, I made the mistake of reaching out to her once when I was brand new and didnt know better. She didn't answer so I left a message and several hours later she called me several times in the middle of the night leaving rambling messages. Great introduction for a noob!
I don't have fond memories of some "misty rox"? she claimed she was a squirter and it smelled like urine and tasted like urine. She peed on me.
Gross
Yes I remember...
Yes I remember... Originally Posted by Brandee69
do share your memories
I Dream of Genie, Fawn, Candice & Crew
  • BLM69
  • 09-28-2022, 01:33 PM
I don't have fond memories of some "misty rox"? she claimed she was a squirter and it smelled like urine and tasted like urine. She peed on me.
Gross Originally Posted by Seeking Taint
They're still running the same "squirting" scam today, if tricks seek it, they will build it 😂
How many threads is the OP going to create about shit long in the past?

In answer to your question, yes I remember Marissa of Dallas. I saw her once in the early 2000’s, she was a late 30’s, maybe 40’s, anything goes drunk whore, who liked to name drop about A-list famous clients, one of them I remember being Mickey Rourke of ‘9 1/2 Weeks’ fame...She said an abusive foreign ex husband got her into whoring by making her fuck his friends...Around the time ASPD faded to black she had gone really BatShitCrazy and had gone to local media to tell her story of being a prostitute, all while still being somewhat active on ASPD. I believe she was promoting a book of her whoring for pay life to the media and it was about her change of lifestyle, again, she was still trying to hustle on ASPD...She was a danger to the community and I blasted her every chance I could...Absolutely no good memories here from me, she was one of the biggest BSC’s on record imho.
Gross? There are guys who would pull 2 Benjamin's from their trousers, if offered that upcharge. Of course there are guys who will wear a diaper, pee in it, and pay $500 for a Provider to change the diaper.

I'm not one of them. My fetish action goes no farther than corpulent AA Chicks that BB
I thought 99.9% of Fucktards know squirters are actually pissing?...You must be one of the 0.1%’ers who thinks he’s special, and a long timer at that?

Psst, don’t tell anyone but I have some ‘grow your dick 4” in a week’ pills that really work. I’ll be happy to sell you some as long as you don’t tell anyone how good they work?
I thought 99.9% of Fucktards know squirters are actually pissing?...You must be one of the 0.1%’ers who thinks he’s special, and a long timer at that?

Psst, don’t tell anyone but I have some ‘grow your dick 4” in a week’ pills that really work. I’ll be happy to sell you some as long as you don’t tell anyone how good they work? Originally Posted by ManSlut

OK ManSlut, I am going to post a thread on this subject!
On ASPD, there were many providers that DENIED it was urine!
They even got into a "pissing match" fighting about it.
Let us see what the "Providers" say. Their body, right?