Is it getting significantly harder to find a connection?

• buggs
  • 09-30-2022, 01:38 PM
The scams and deposits are getting flippin crazy!

I was heading to SA next week (cancelled) and just could not find a real person for a multi hour to save my life.

And even now, trying to find a weekend GFE in Dallas, one of the best makets around is tough!
I feel ya buggs, and it’s not just the scams and deposits, it’s the over inflated rates and personal info verification...References are no longer asked for it seems...Too much indiscretion and unprofessionalism abounds.
If you’re into Asians you won’t have any of those problems.
Yeap, when some think cbj and a peck on the cheek worth 4-5
If guys would stop paying those ridiculous prices for no service, we could drive the price back down.
Scams have been going on since before time and usually, prepay deposits are also scams, and most guys who do hobby regularly are not dumb enough to pay deposits anyway.

What is funny is guys desperately waiting to get scammed in the first place!

Just because private communications cannot be posted, you are still free to share your intel/experience with providers, even if you did not see them for a session. That is suppose to be the main purpose of a board of this nature.
Wokeness killed the party...but you voted for that.
Yep, I've pretty much given up in TX....

Gonna save my $ for my next trip to Montreal.

$1.00 CAD = $0.72 USD. $400CAD / hour lady = $288USD.

Currency exchanges abound up there. Hobby is decriminalized. Quality and quantity are off the charts.

merb.cc (have to create an account)

indycompanion.com
agreed