Libs ain't touchin this un SNICK
Benefactor of white privilege?

Riots and looting tonight? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Who gives a shit?
Who gives a shit? Originally Posted by matchingmole
Typical liberal response.
This cracks me up

Hunter used the white privilege card
I think the Trumpy's here should tread lightly. Hunter's charges were misdemeanors...seems mainly about underpayment of income taxes (some here might be equally guilty)...Ex-President Trump is facing felony charges...oh, and by the way, didn't just underpayment income taxes, merely didn't pay LOL. Point is what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you want to lock him up, then lock HIM up as well if and when convicted. Nevermind that Hunter never held an office that requires a modicum of respect and adherence to...we'll you know.
I think the Trumpy's here should tread lightly. Hunter's charges were misdemeanors...seems mainly about underpayment of income taxes (some here might be equally guilty)...Ex-President Trump is facing felony charges...oh, and by the way, didn't just underpayment income taxes, merely didn't pay LOL. Point is what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you want to lock him up, then lock HIM up as well if and when convicted. Nevermind that Hunter never held an office that requires a modicum of respect and adherence to...we'll you know. Originally Posted by reddog1951

I'm no trumpy! The topic is hunter not trump or his trumpies.
Nice try in trying to act like these charges ain't doodle squat. They carry normally serious consequences.
What a conundrum. Did hunter get white privileges? Special treatment cuz his daddy? Or all the above?

No whatboutism. Check mate
SNICK

America is watching
I'm no trumpy! The topic is hunter not trump or his trumpies.
Nice try in trying to act like these charges ain't doodle squat. They carry normally serious consequences. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yup! Wesley Snipes got 2 to 3 years in federal prison for not paying federal income taxes while the DOJ is expected to recommend probation for Hunter Biden.
The big question is where did he get the money that he failed to pay the taxes on.

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
·
I predicted this in October. At the time IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley had a “red line” meeting to complain to US Attorney Weiss about DOJ slow walking/obstruction. Last month, after Shapley blew the whistle, his entire team was removed from the case
The big question is where did he get the money that he failed to pay the taxes on. Originally Posted by Jackie S
TheLastRefuge
@TheLastRefuge2
·

Folks, JUST STOP!

How can the DOJ possibly prosecute Joe & Hunter for foreign bribes and money laundering, when the entire purpose of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee is to facilitate foreign bribes to congress and money laundering for them?

Answer that question FIRST!

What a conundrum. Did hunter get white privileges? Special treatment cuz his daddy? Or all the above?

No whatboutism. Check mate
SNICK

America is watching Originally Posted by winn dixie

Who gives a shit?
To Return To The Original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Just keep in mind that the AUSA was a Trump appointee…just like Durham with just about the same results. But MAGAman and his lemmings will do everything they can to keep it alive ala Benghazi.