Tatoos just what is Ghetto

I was in a club in Houston yesterday and saw several girls with some real crappy ink.

Ink on their thighs, Ink on their tits, Ink on their neck.

I got to thinking what stupid girl does that?

So I asked a few girls and here is what they told me.

I got my baby daddy's name on my breast.
I got my baby's name on my neck.
My man wanted his name on my leg.

After asking a few I realized just how dumb some of these girls are. Maybe I had a few too many beers. Wake up Buff they are dancers and your here to get some action.

I wonder what people think when they see these girls in public?

Does it matter if a girl has Ink and is there a limit to it?
Does it matter if a girl has Ink and is there a limit to it? Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell
Inside the hobby, I could care less.

Outside, I'm not a fan of ghetto ink. I have tattoos and I generally like women with tattoos also, but there is a limit. In general, if it can't be covered with a jacket it's a problem for me. That really only leaves neck, face and hands that are off limits for me. But it also depends on what the tattoo is of and the quality of the work. A huge well-done and thoughtful piece is much, much better than half a dozen shitty lil' jailhouse tats.
I think Tats are very sexy, but baby daddys name on them.....to much for me

The only name i will ever put on me is my kids and mine.(which i already do have)
  • Trey
  • 10-23-2010, 11:50 AM

Some folks do take it too far. I've got one tat and that's my fraternity tat on my chest. That's probably all I'll ever get. I'm not knockin' anybody for getting tats. Some girls look damn sexy with tats in the appropriate places.

However, I have never understood tatting your boyfriend, baby's daddy, hell even husband's name anywhere on your body. That shit doesn't last forever. I can understand the kids names cuz those are yours even in death.

Take this idiot for instance. I saw him on the news the other night. This nut even was crazy enough to try and tat his eyeballs. He tatted one blue and one green.
Idiocy. I especially hate when I see chicks tattoo the person they're dating's name on them. Then they wind up with 3-4 othe
guys name on them and some shitty, hurried cover-ups.
Here is one the whole family can enjoy during the holidays.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Ghetto+Tat.jpg (18.3 KB, 1140 views)
Kids grow up to dislike their parents, want nothing to do with them etc etc.. just like husbands, boyfriends etc.. would really hate to have my kids name on me that grows up to hate my guts and not see them for 20yrs.. "hey look here is my kids name that hates me so much they don't wanna fucking see me".. but i atleast get the point behind getting a kids name..

goofy to me.. getting your own name.. whats the point? i mean you know your own name.. hopefully you can remember it to tell others.. is there a point to it?..however some should get their own name on their lower back..kinda like having a "western belt" with your name on it..once you get your head out of your ass you will atleast still know what your name is..

goofy to me--tats that are gotten during a fad or craze.. tats should mean something, have some symbolism..not gotten because my best friend(now ex) and I decided to go get kaballah tats because brittany did.

Of course.. i have a lower back tat that in chinese reads "bottoms up"..confirmed via more than one chinese man being behind me for various reasons..

and one other tat in a "private area" that was something i just wanted to be funny
I'm old school, so I never understood the tattoo culture. For Providers, tattoos are not a problem for me. For women that I meet, outside the hobby, too many tattoos, the wrong type of tattoos and tattoos in places like the neck or face would be a problem for me.
These are crazy!

I got my baby's name on my neck.
Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell
That's most likely the baby daddy's or boyfriend's name especially if it is on the neck where everybodys going to see it. Branded just like cattle...wtf?
Anyone remember that one chick off of bp with the "houston" tattoo over her stomach?? She was sexxy even with all that ink I have a pic of her but dont know how to post it??
Shortly out of high school, I worked for a company that had employment opportunities open in the warehouse. A really rough looking guy came in and applied for one of the jobs.
Across his upper and lower fingers he had the following tattooed.
D O N E
T I M E
What a way to impress a prospective employer!
I have never been a fan of Tatoos, that is, untill I met my ATF, Seductive Sarah. Yes, she has a LOT of ink. (not "getto" ink). But we clicked from minute one, and in all honesty, I never even notice the ink, that is, unless we are in the shower together, and then it seems quite erotic.

I never ask her much about it, it must not be much of a distraction because I absolutly love our time together.

To each his, or her, own.
l_30a0c253df904e479e086f5ced8c43e8.jpg

Thats the girl what happened to her? She still around?