Kissing...

We are so fortunate to have so many wonderful, beautiful and talented women here in DFW. Different ladies make an impact on a gent for different reasons. Kissing, kissing well, is something that makes an impact with me. I can’t really describe (from a technical standpoint) what it is about the kiss that does it for me - I just know when it makes me feel desired. It’s the GFE’ness of it, sensual, passionate, stirring.

Who do you think is the best kisser in our area? Why? What is it about “the kiss” that gets your motor running? Ladies, toot your own horn here if you like. I realize this is highly subjective. Still, I think it would be an interesting topic.
Yeah most ladies on here now are not about this anymore. LFK is usually the max they’ll do as of late. You’re right tho, imo it’s a huge turn on.
Yeah most ladies on here now are not about this anymore. LFK is usually the max they’ll do as of late. You’re right tho, imo it’s a huge turn on. Originally Posted by Mgeccie
visit the AMPs.. I can't think of a single, current AMP lady that does not engage in DFK.. and I have seen many. most of them are quite talented, to boot. the GFE is crucial to an AMP's success, they understand that, and deliver on that promise.
I'm a kisses from the min you walk in .
Kissing get's we wet , and if he can kiss just as good
Tell's me should be a so what good at licking the kitty ..
Allegra Hope
I LOVE Kissing especially with another Great kisser, it definitely turns me on! I get that not everyone is amazing at this however everyone can be with some guidance, it’s all about the passion for me everyone always just wants to get right to it, I love the build up before the bcd fun starts ☺️
I came in to mention Versace and you can probably guess why from her post. Simply put, she is a fantastic kisser. Any fan of the act owes it to themselves to pay her lips a visit.
Sweetcountrygirl...is a great kisser
Sexykim2008...just wow
Breannaforfun...oh my
Sexykim2008...just wow Originally Posted by goofy11
I agree wholeheartedly! Wow.

I’d also like to add Ginger Bread Girl - sooooo good.
Carmella_love69, BobbieThrills4u, BritneyBanks... some goooood kissers.

kisses from the min you walk in... and if he can kiss just as good, Tell's me should be good at licking the kitty .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
And I look forward to that ma’am.
I LOVE kissing as long as he knows what he is doing....tongue pokers, non stop chicken pecs and fish lips will get me to avoid your face
This is huge for me. Massive turn on. This is about passion. Not to brag, but I’ve had quite the many compliment over my life for these lips and tongue.

Damn, that sounded crazy cocky - I’m generally more humble - but, hey, if the shoe fits!

Sounds like there are some ladies I need to reach out to.
I love to kiss.
She loves it and really a maestro at it!!
I have been told I am a great kisser.....I may need some more applicants/practice
visit the AMPs.. I can't think of a single, current AMP lady that does not engage in DFK.. and I have seen many. most of them are quite talented, to boot. the GFE is crucial to an AMP's success, they understand that, and deliver on that promise. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I've only been to 2 AMPS, both did NOT allow kissing.

agreed with everyone else, sweet and lovely kissing really adds to the experience, however...... there are a few that don't allow it, will turn their head away, or in one case...

One of my favorite ladies sent a text before our last appt: "Couple rules...no kissing, no licking, or kissing on body. Trying to avoid spit on my body".

I won't divulge who that was, but this was one of my favorites I'd seen 3 times beforehand. Sadly, I will probably never see her again, if she is going to impart these rules. It was Ok beforehand, for some reason she changed her mind, I suppose.