Geezer Friendly Ladies ?

Now that I am officially a geezer I was wondering what the ladies thoughts are about playing with the old guys.
I usually market for "old, bald and crusty". My favorite.
You will be pleasantly surprised to know that most of these ladies are quite used to playing with old geezers. You have nothing to worry about.
Love The older Gents Saw a guy 87 he still had it going on with my help .. heck I'm Older so why not
But I do love some young en's as well 25-100 bring it on .
at what age does one becum a geezer?
50, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, ... ?????

i keep telling some of my friends ....
“i’m OLDER - not old !!!”

now get off my lawn w/ those stupid ifones!!!!! :^}
  • Go4it
  • 06-08-2019, 12:54 AM
As long as you are not older than the dead people you keep pictures of in your picket you'll be fine.
The only "geezers" that matter are the dead ones printed on green, rectangular pieces of paper along with the words "Federal Reserve Note". As long as you are willing to part with those little pieces of paper your age is going to be irrelevant for the most part.
TheOracle, that was funny and pretty accurate! Lol!

I love my Oldies! And I love the ones who love us “Oldies”
I was a waiter at the Last Supper. When I went to school they didn't have history.
I was a waiter at the Last Supper. When I went to school they didn't have history. Originally Posted by Brass Balls
When I went to school we had to write everything on cave walls as pictures
When I went to school we had to write everything on cave walls as pictures Originally Posted by mtabsw
Yep Yep those were the good ole days. Keep in mind that none of us lived beyond 30 back then so none of us had to turn into crusty old geezers either. Courtesans may have lived in caves & worn deerskin but they didn't have to deal with old geezers as clients.
Now that I am officially a geezer I was wondering what the ladies thoughts are about playing with the old guys. Originally Posted by old catdaddy
since no reply on his defn of "geezer", i wonder if one of the characteristics of being a geezer is forgetting which threads you started on eccie.
I remember when Old Faithful was young and unreliable.
  • Go4it
  • 06-10-2019, 12:44 AM
When the Lord said "Let there be light" I was on guard duty and flicked the switch