17 Dems flip on notifying ICE if illegal immigrants purchase guns

• oeb11
  • 03-13-2021, 08:31 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics

17 Dems flip on notifying ICE if illegal immigrants purchase guns

17 Democrats who favored notifying ICE if an illegal immigrant tries to buy a gun now oppose it; gun rights activist Colion Noir reacts.

Ah yes - DPST want to take guns away from law-abiding citizens - and let illegal i9mmigrants, gangs, cartels, and criminals have weapons to use against law-abiding taxpayers.

You DPST's vote for these idiot DPST marxist criminals!!!!

may your own Homes be the subject of your own idiotic political gun control philosophy.
Marxist/fascists aren't opposed to guns

they are opposed to self defense using guns
  • oeb11
  • 03-13-2021, 09:13 AM
DPST marxists are opposed to anyone holding weapons to defend themselves against their marxist control plans to impose tyranny on America.

They are just fine to have illegals storm our borders and be given guns to assault law-abiding taxpayers -

all in support of their marxist idiotology.

I fear they will provoke a civil war in America over their hatred of teh Constitution and Rule of Law Governance of America.
Just remember: They have to come and get them. Who's going to "come"?

And .... I will be wearing a MASK!
  • oeb11
  • 03-13-2021, 09:17 AM
Beta beto - the fiden gun 'Tsar' -

when that weenie shows up at my door - he/she/it will receive an appropirate welcome!
Autocrats don't fear guns. Autocrats fear the people who oppose their will having guns.

• oeb11
  • 03-13-2021, 09:27 AM
GG - Thank you - good Sir!
HR 8 is in progress ,,,,
I love these echo chamber threads...

You guys are hilarious!

And one seems to continue to get the box checked that says "does not work and play well with others"!