Is anyone looking for a living/work space in downtown Fort Worth

Hello,
I need to rent the entirety or majority of my home. This is a prime location for service work of any kind. It's private, convenient, easily accessible from Dallas and Fort Worth and will make your clients feel secure. If you rent the entire place it will cost $3500 per month with the first month due to secure the unit and the last month due before move in. Scenario 2 is as follows. I would retain the bedroom and adjacent bathroom in the back of the home and make sure I did not interfere with your clientele. You would get the master bedroom and bathroom, and control over the rest of the house as long as you keep things low key as far as business goes. There will be no trade of services for rent so please don't ask. I have a couple of service providers I can give you as references to alleviate any fears. The rent would be 750 per week or 2700 per month paid in advance, and would include maid service once a week to take care of cleaning. Basic furnishings are in place but if you are looking for something more permanent you are welcome to decorate and furnish the apartment as you see fit. I am sure that there are those out there that struggle with finding permanent housing due to an inability to show proof of income and I am hoping that this will help the both of us. PM me if you are interested.