MOIST??? Why do women hate this word??

Any smart guy knows to never ever ever use the word MOIST in any dialogue with a girl...Girls hate that word for some reason.

Ladies - Why the hatred of this word?
  • hd
  • 10-28-2014, 09:51 AM
They must really hate it since you're not getting any replies!

But I love to hear that word roll off the lips of a pretty woman, gives me a big boner, at least in my dreams.
I dont hate it. I didnt know women dont like that word. news to me
Well, that is funny that you should bring up that peculiar topic.

The fact is that a very perceptive girl once confided in me out of the blue that she hated the word "moist".

. . .When pressed for a reason, she could not tell me why, but I believe that the concept is unconsciously related to anxiety as when your hands become moist when under stress.

I hate the word "dry" a lot more.

Nope, can't find a reason why ladies hate this word!
Just sounds disgusting.
I am neutral on the word. I can't imagine how it could be thought of negatively, though.
Moist is a bad word? I guess wet is horrific ...
There are moments when Heaven is jealous of what we on Earth can do.

Setty
Setty likes his women like he likes his bread - moist and yeasty.
Any smart guy knows to never ever ever use the word MOIST in any dialogue with a girl...Girls hate that word for some reason.

Ladies - Why the hatred of this word? Originally Posted by SNL9933
I didn't know they hated it.

Perhaps the hatred is directed more toward the douchbag using the word and his poor timing. ijs
I don't know about all that....it was a funny topic that some girls were talking about recently in RW...
I guess it would all depend on what he was referencing. If he was referring to a cake I just made, then moist is what I want to hear.
How about "damp"?