Racial preferences when choosing a provider

Does the color of her skin matter?
Why can you only pick 1?
As long as she has a heartbeat and can talk. I'll give her the in and out
Latina of course . . . you'll get to enjoy a mixture of several races . . . la raza cosmica!!!
Tits and heartbeat
Delete,wrong thread
I'm fucking green bitches like Kirk.
Black pussy, white pussy, yellow pussy. It doesn't matter as long as it's clean pussy.
I don't discriminate.
Its all pink inside
Yup, what do we need less than something which attends to divisions within the hobby? In other words, regardless of the outcome of this poll, how is anyone better off?
Knowing what the customer wants is very important for to be a successful business person. There's niche markets the largest markets and etc etc etc. Someone might not fit the preferences perfectly but they may be able to identify a marketing tool they didn't realize they possessed. Open your mind!!!
I am like Baskin Robbins...I like all flavors!!
I will say that in the past, I've had really bad experiences with African American providers. Not sure it had anything to do with the skin color. I think most had pimps and didn't really want to be there. That's not to say one of the hottest providers I saw was a perfect, light skinned African American I saw several years ago. She had freckles too with a beautiful body and smokey grey eyes and great mm breasts. I was in love.
Lol
My 4 C's

Chemistry, Communications, Companionship, Copulation.

Never really need to consider anything about race, ethnicity, size, language preference, age, etc.
All types