Happy Mother Fuckers Day

That was me who moved the topic onto Bill Gates. "Gates" and "Fauci" are fighting words -- always good for a few laughs. Because Eccieuser has decided to move on and just visit occasionally, I've decided to take his place as the Master Baiter. I shall be Master Baiting both Trump Fans and Progressives with equal gusto. Actually as EccieUser is progressive, that would be kind of like Master Baiting the Master Baiter. But since he's not here for a while it's not. Originally Posted by Tiny
First of all, you can't Master-Bait anyone else, Sir. But you just did bait the master. Second, you can't Master Bait a Master Baiter. And Third, give 'em Hell Chiquito! My new logistical endeavor begins next week. Gotta take advantage of the new economy. Think "automation". Shiiiit, somebody still has to put the conveyor systems together.

And here's what a "stable genius" does:

Sometimes images reveal their failures ....

Sometimes images reveal their failures ....

Originally Posted by LexusLover

Exactly! She's a biker chick. She's used to being passed around. Joe knows that. Her biker dude's just pissed it's on camera and the other guy wears a tie. Yeah, you failed hard.

This is a mother fuckin' mother's day thread. Why don't you add a picture of your favorite GOP MILF?

...This is a mother fuckin' mother's day thread. Why don't you add a picture of your favorite GOP MILF?... Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Because he is a Democrat. At least that is the claim his lying ass makes every so often.
Why is it okay to want to kill H I M, but not okay to want to overthrow hundred millionaire politicians? The lefties would call that treasonous and "crossing the line," but literally want to murder H I M?
Why is it okay to want to kill H I M, but not okay to want to overthrow hundred millionaire politicians? The lefties would call that treasonous and "crossing the line," but literally want to murder H I M? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
If they were self aware, they wouldn't be leftists.
happy mother fuckers day????

thats one hell of a way to say thaT to your mother.
Why is it okay to want to kill H I M, but not okay to want to overthrow hundred millionaire politicians? The lefties would call that treasonous and "crossing the line," but literally want to murder H I M? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
If they were self aware, they wouldn't be leftists. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
One retard leads another retard to respond.

happy mother fuckers day????

thats one hell of a way to say thaT to your mother. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Your're right dilby. Maybe that's the way to say Happy Father's Day. Since he's the one to fuck your mother to produce you. Or I.

I think I was thinking about us here on the board. On mother's day, I was just saying happy day to you mother fuckers.

I'll circle back when Tucker tells me what to think

lolling

lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie
Wrong threads, dork. Post that shit in the Tucker thread or the Psaki thread.
Why was the OP about H I M?
Why was the OP about H I M? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

What do you mean by OP?

lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie
Wrong threads, dork. Post that shit in the Tucker thread or the Psaki thread. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Applies to any thread. Not a lite beer night?
Applies to any thread. Not a lite beer night? Originally Posted by winn dixie
This is a mother's day thread, dumbass. Nobody's asking you to think. Even if you could.
Why was the OP about H I M? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

its about the e9500's Mooooo!