AMP vs SubAMP

tried searching the forum and got tired of reading without getting an answer. So what is the difference? Also searching online with help an audiophile with sound reinforcement, but not a hobbyist.
You'll probably get different answers, but the way I distinguish between them, at a very high level, is -

AMP = generally L1 (HJ) through L3 (full service) is available at a minimum, table shower, girl does not give a massage or if she does, it is not very good (yes, I know there are exceptions), 1 hour = 240 to 300 (varies across spas)

Sub-amp = typically receive a massage first......some girls are really good and others not so much, massage is followed by L1 (aka happy ending) although some girls have L2 (BJ) or L3 upgrades available or can be talked into upgrades, 1 hour with L1 = 120 to 160 (this one probably varies a lot across mongers and ladies, but when I used to go it was $70 house fee + $60 tip)

I tried my best so go easy on me!! I know more can be added to both, but I just wanted to provide the high level items.
There is another Thread here in this forum titled:
"Poll: Separate forums for AMP vs Sub AMP".

Read that thread and I'll give a really good inside on what the differences are and why people distinguish between the two.
There is another Thread here in this forum titled:
"Poll: Separate forums for AMP vs Sub AMP".

Read that thread and I'll give a really good inside on what the differences are and why people distinguish between the two. Originally Posted by valentino199

Thank you for providing that tip and for not starting with some type of RTFM statement. I honestly did a search, but need to improve my search parameters... the challenges of getting older and having someone at work I can just tell to go find something for me... of course, this topic would be "Frowned upon!" at my office...
Thank you for providing that tip and for not starting with some type of RTFM statement. I honestly did a search, but need to improve my search parameters... the challenges of getting older and having someone at work I can just tell to go find something for me... of course, this topic would be "Frowned upon!" at my office... Originally Posted by BasicGuy

No worries...

The "search" features sucks badly.

On occasions, despite searching for keywords I know are present in "Encounter Reports" from the last 2 to 3 months, I receive zero search results.
Conversely, the search function occasionally performs adequately. But there are instances where my search for recent keywords yields search results listing "Encounter Reports" from 6 to 12 months ago, despite my certainty that the keyword I'm seeking is more recent.

When I reached out to the forum and posted a question for which I couldn't find an adequate answer, despites my best effort, I've been told to do my research...well..I would but it is evident that the search function is inconsistent and not functioning as intended.