Being bitten :)

• Zena
  • 12-08-2018, 06:44 AM
Ok guys and girls I CANT WAIT TO HEAR your juicy comments on this one. Lol.
Does anyone like to be bitten? On the neck or back ? Or inner thighs? (Nipples?..No..thats another thread ...another topic
Ha! ) This question is more about the BODY..Or skin.... ...neck and throat and back...etc
No Im not Dracula...No Im not a Vampire or
Satanist or ANYTHING OF THE SORT!
And no I dont suck the blood of my clients...or in R.w. - Lol... But I absolutely LOVE ON RARE OCCASIONS TO BE BITTEN MAYBE MILD OR MODERATELY ON THE NECK...EVEN BACK...IS GOOD TOO !!! Maybe not in a regular session ..this is better for those long long makeout sessions hobby or R.w. where it just feels right ..primitive...raw...sensual... .OMG ! IM SO TURNED ON EVEN T H I N K I N G
ABOUT IT !!! OHHHHHhhhhh!!!
LOL ! I NEED a drink..coffee or something...
I love (70% of the time to be the receiver) but occasionally...like 30% of the time...I like to be the Biter..I guess some days those numbers go up and down... lol.
AND NO...I DONT BITE HIM, DOWN THERE...
Sorry that I didnt post a holiday thread today.
Ho ho ho ! Love you ! Silly NAUGHTY ZENA~
That is something I used to love to do, not hard enough to leave a mark but just enough to call it a bite. Inner thighs were my favorite target, then neck. I was lucky to once find a bar girl in the Philippines who liked pain and would ask me to bite and spank her, fuck that was fun.
I love the feel of a gentle bite on the neck. During a sensual session, the feel of my partners teeth is a turn on and when I mean bite, it is more of a gentle placement of my partners teeth. I can’t have any marks left behind.
  • joram
  • 12-08-2018, 08:28 AM
My SB likes to bite me on the shoulder when she is in CG and cumming. It is just hard enough for me to fell teeth but not to leave a mark. I think it is very erotic.
I'll try it. I'd have to grab her hair and make her sit still while doing it. I'm afraid, she'll move while I bite.
I absolutely love to do it and have it done. Bitten then suck that segment of the skin in lightly leaving no marks and causing only pleasure and no pain unless the bittie (person being bitten) wants a lil pain.

I could take an hour licking and biting a sexy lady from head to toe making her quiver, shake, writhe and shake some more as her body goes through a skin orgasm.

By the time I'm done she is begging me to eat her pussy and bring her to multiple orgasms. I force myself to remain soft for this hour so as not to be over aroused when ist my turn and she begins edging me out of my mind.

The skin is our largest organ and as such has many, many erogenous zones with witch it will let the body experience ultimate pleasure.

Yep I like it A LOT!
Zena, I can relate. Although I have never been a fan or really even thought of being a "bitee" (one being bitten, a few moths ago in a totally non-sexual situation where a female friend and I were joking around, she suddenly sank her teeth into me through my shirt right on my chest/nipple...hard. Not enough to draw blood one even leave a mark, but, hard enough to feel for all evening and into the next day. I was surprised how erotic it was and how excited it made me. Several times since then I have had the pleasure of ladies kissing and biting my nipples during foreplay. It's just one more item that starts building the tension and excitement.
  • Zena
  • 12-08-2018, 06:26 PM
Yes it is a real bummer when 95% of you out there cant have marks on you- left behind after the play....luckily....since im the one being bitten... I AM ... allowed to have 1 or 2 marks on me ...MMMMMMMMMMmmmm. . just not 27 all over ....lol ! Haha....
And Dynalow....96..... I think you get it !!! Oh yes !!!! I THINK YOU GET IT !!!!
Had an encounter with a Korean girl years back where while dancing in a bar she unbuttoned the top three buttons of my shirt and bit me in the center of my chest. Not hard enough to leave a mark but definitely enough to hurt a bit. One of the most erotic feelings I ever had.
I love being bitten, especially as joeram described, when she is having an orgasm and can’t help herself she just has to bite down on my neck or shoulder.
My SB likes to bite me on the shoulder when she is in CG and cumming. It is just hard enough for me to fell teeth but not to leave a mark. I think it is very erotic. Originally Posted by joram
So glad to read this. Was wondering if I was weird.

I like my shoulders to be lightly bitten. Maybe a bit more firm than just lightly.

A forthright bite helps with muscle tension, I think. Probably sounds a bit weird but it feels REALLY good. Years ago, I used to ask boyfriends to do that for me.

Sometimes, even a friend in the demimonde. Smile.

Don't like being bitten, in general, though.

Great topic, Zena!
I had a RW girlfriend who used to love to leave what she would term "her marks" on me so I would have to hide them from my wife when I got home (and for several days after sometimes.)
The marks would consist of soft, sensual and lengthy bites on my neck, and almost always scratches down my back (she had beautiful nails), which she loved to do when she was close to reaching her peak.

Gawd I miss that woman.
Yes it is a real bummer when 95% of you out there cant have marks on you- left behind after the play....luckily....since im the one being bitten... I AM ... allowed to have 1 or 2 marks on me ...MMMMMMMMMMmmmm. . just not 27 all over ....lol ! Haha....
And Dynalow....96..... I think you get it !!! Oh yes !!!! I THINK YOU GET IT !!!! Originally Posted by Zena
Thanks Zena. I'm a just male nympho who simply cannot get enough. I want to have session when I can get the private time to where me or the lady can hardly get out of bed from orgasmic exhaustion and even post that trying in some way to please her again.

I'm addicted to the female orgasm and all of its unbelievable bliss. Shaking, Quivering, Writhing, Moaning.!
I need to move to Texas, sounds to me like that's where all the real yummy fun is😘😀
I need to move to Texas, sounds to me like that's where all the real yummy fun is😘😀 Originally Posted by yourdesire
PM me if you're going to visit because I looked at your bio page and I feel certan that I could ravish and worship that sexy body until you were pushing me away and begging me to stop licking, sucking, caressing, kissing and generally using any other method that would bring you to shuddering, quivering orgasm after orgasm leaving you in orgasmic bliss.