What's up with the new age notation on p411?

I just noticed that the companions ages are now shown on their main p411 profile listing as one of the following:

Age Hidden
XX Years Old
XX Years Old (True Age!)

While I'm not sure of the reasoning for this additional notation, it'll be interesting to see if many revise their age so that they get the "true age" notation behind theirs or more just change their age to "age hidden".
true age is important!
Huge kudos to providers who show their age. There is one provider, while having the body of a 21 year old, is at least 40 and she is showing her age as 21. Being deceitful is a huge red flag for me, no matter what she looks like.
Did they send you a notification of how it works or did you just notice the change?
Huge kudos to providers who show their age. There is one provider, while having the body of a 21 year old, is at least 40 and she is showing her age as 21. Being deceitful is a huge red flag for me, no matter what she looks like. Originally Posted by WanderingKC
On a note unrelated to P411...I find it wholly amusing when some ladies have been the same age for literally 10 years or more.
They are now showing a green circle with a green check mark next to age verification rather then the words True Age.

Have you noticed the area to show rates is now limited to two time choices only. No more bng, qv rates. Changes trickling out every day.
Sorry its taken on a life of its own
It’s doing the same for everyone. Just ignore or edit with a “.” No biggie
Did they send you a notification of how it works or did you just notice the change? Originally Posted by B Three
I just noticed it this morning. The red text stating (True Age!) on one of the profiles jumped out at me.

I checked my favorites (52) and now almost all of them state "age hidden". Lol.
They are now showing a green circle with a green check mark next to age verification rather then the words True Age.

Have you noticed the area to show rates is now limited to two time choices only. No more bng, qv rates. Changes trickling out every day. Originally Posted by zmonator
I see the green check marks now. If you actually click on the companion profile and then check out the age, some say in red "actual age".

I believe the rate thing has been like that for a little while.
The rate thing has been like that as long as I can remember. And my true age is shown everywhere. 40 on Feb 9
If you show your true age you get 100 free points.
I like the new "age thing"...It comes in handy
I think it will help the guys that look for ladies of a certain age preference. I've always used my real age for advertising. I like to see gents that want to see me as I am!
  • jwj6o
  • 01-11-2019, 08:25 PM
I LIKE TOO SEE PROVIDERS THAT ARE OVER 30, TO 55, THEM VERY YOUNG ONE ARE CUTE, BUT HAVE TOO MANY NO,S ON THEIR MENU, SAW A NEW GIRL POST IN WELCOME YESTERDAY, ALL THE NO,S SHE POSTED, WONDER IF SHE EVEN GET A DATE