FlynnFlammed

Due Process for everyone, including those who have supported Trump.

"Due process" is a lengthy concept, and the "trial process" continues until about a month or longer in some instances beyond the date of the sentence in Federal Court. After all ... when is the election over these days?
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 01:55 PM
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 05:45 PM
So LL , did you read where Flynn gave a speech saying how good the overthrow of the Muslim dictator in Turkey would be and then after being paid by Turkey then turning around and praising the Turkish Dictator?

Did you read that?

Now I understand we are not at war with Turkey but if in fact we were ,Flynn could be charged with treason.
All of the twits that served twit head are white trash crooks or they wouldn't have served that pos. disgrace to the military that twit head dodged and now he expects the military to suk his mushroom while he has a Putin in his Ass

Gonna be a fun year for the GOP
So LL , did you read where Flynn gave a speech saying how good the overthrow of the Muslim dictator in Turkey would be and then after being paid by Turkey then turning around and praising the Turkish Dictator?

Did you read that?

Now I understand we are not at war with Turkey but if in fact we were ,Flynn could be charged with treason. Originally Posted by WTF
Recep Erdagon is the elected President of Turkey. He is not a Dictator..........yet.
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2019, 06:58 PM
Recep Erdagon is the elected President of Turkey. He is not a Dictator..........yet. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He was trying to be with Flynns help!
He was trying to be with Flynns help! Originally Posted by WTF
I didn't know Flynn appointed dictators...Hummmm
5th Amendment, U.S. Constitution

"No person shall ... be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; .... "
I don't see any exceptions or qualifications, and there shouldn't be any.

I am familiar with this quote and concept though ....

“You learn a lot about people when the don't get what they want.”
All of the twits that served twit head are white trash crooks or they wouldn't have served that pos. disgrace to the military that twit head dodged and now he expects the military to suk his mushroom while he has a Putin in his Ass
... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I'm familiar with some establishments and facilities in which you would probably refrain from making that statement outloud and in person. But that's the nature of the internet.

Just so you'll comprehend: Every servicemember "serves" the POTUS, who is their "CIC"!
I didn't know Flynn appointed dictators...Hummmm Originally Posted by bb1961
He just get sentenced by one ... may be.

Judge Sullivan is up to his eye balls in D.C. Swamp Water:

A Clinton appointee, who has "presided over" a case involved with HillariousNoMore's email scandal ... of "missing emails" sought in a Freedom of Information action.

Like many Federal Judges, he uses his bench as a "bully pulpit"!
  • R.M.
  • 01-13-2019, 06:13 AM

Did you read that?

Now I understand we are not at war with Turkey but if in fact we were ,Flynn could be charged with treason. Originally Posted by WTF
I hear Muslim's taste better deep fried in Pig lard. Much better than flammed.
I hear Muslim's taste better deep fried in Pig lard. Much better than flammed. Originally Posted by R.M.
So it's "treasonous" to praise a dictator?

Or just collude with them?

But it just depends on who is President!

Or who wants to be President ....

Judge Sullivan's rant tells it all about his "leanings" and bias!

“You learn a lot about people when the don't get what they want.”
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2019, 09:01 AM
Recep Erdagon is the elected President of Turkey. He is not a Dictator..........yet. Originally Posted by Jackie S
When a faction of the Turkish military attempted to overthrow President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in July, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn celebrated the coup effort as something “worth clapping for.”
But a Dutch company headed by a man with ties to Erdogan’s government hired Flynn’s intelligence firm about two months later. Since then, Flynn has dramatically reversed his public position on the failed putsch in Turkey. Earlier this month, he wrote a piece in The Hill hailing Erdogan’s Turkey as a critical U.S. ally and calling on the Obama administration to extradite the cleric Ankara has accused of orchestrating the coup.

At the time of the attempted coup, Flynn viewed Erdogan as an Islamist who was leading Turkey down the wrong path. As the violent effort to oust the Turkish president unfolded, Flynn addressed an audience in Cleveland, where he was promoting his book on radical Islam.

“Probably most of you don’t know, but there’s an ongoing coup going on in Turkey right now,” Flynn said during remarks. Turkey, Flynn warned, had begun “to move toward Islamism.”

“This is Turkey under Erdogan ― who is actually very close to President [Barack] Obama,” Flynn said, speaking at the Cleveland chapter of ACT for America, a group that describes itself as “the [National Rifle Association] of national security.”

“If the military succeeds,” Flynn continued, “one of the things that the military immediately said is, ‘We recognize our responsibilities with NATO, we recognize our responsibilities with the United Nations, we want to make sure that the world knows, we are, we want to be seen as a secular nation.’” The audience cheered.

“That is worth clapping for,” Flynn said.

• WTF
  • 01-13-2019, 09:06 AM
So it's "treasonous" to praise a dictator?

Or just collude with them?

But it just depends on who is President!

Or who wants to be President ....

Judge Sullivan's rant tells it all about his "leanings" and bias! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Less than a year ag you seemed to think Judge Sullivan very fair. Lucky for you wu closed the thread where yall made fools of yourself discussing the laws finer points....or so you thought.

Flynn got paid and then wanted to kidnap someone from this country and turn him over to Turkey...

But a Dutch company headed by a man with ties to Erdogan’s government hired Flynn’s intelligence firm about two months later. Since then, Flynn has dramatically reversed his public position on the failed putsch in Turkey. Earlier this month, he wrote a piece in The Hill hailing Erdogan’s Turkey as a critical U.S. ally and calling on the Obama administration to extradite the cleric Ankara has accused of orchestrating the coup.

Oh and you forgot this picture.