for as much hype as South Florida gets, why is the hobbying scene almost dead?

funny how Dallas seems to have more action than all south Florida combined.

So what exactly makes South Florida so bad? high expectations or just too many other things to do.

you'd thi k hobbying would be huge with all these well off folks down here UT it's basically th opposite. I can name mtipld. cities that are way more popular than South Florida.

do people down here front or lie or caught up with the image but are basically broke in real life?
Average age 90
Hobby is definitely not dead in S. Fla.
Maybe on Eccie,but it's not dead..
  • Old-T
  • 01-14-2019, 03:38 PM
Hobby is definitely not dead in S. Fla.
Maybe on Eccie,but it's not dead.. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Spot on!
I think you have to actually go out and find the girls... pretty sure they're everywhere though.
As a provider I had quite a disappointing experience down in Miami. Everyone who called me spoke Spanish and I am not kidding when I say everyone. I am originally from up north and don’t speak Spanish at all, so I decided I probably won’t go back. West palm beach has a pretty good scene though. Both clientele and ladies there are great and upscale for the most part. I know agencies in south Florida are also a HUGE deal. So maybe look into some of the more reputable agencies? So flo is definitely much different than any place else.
Average age 90 Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Try Maine.

Maine has a higher average age, compared to Florida.

Maine has a higher percentage of retirees also.

I'd love to come to S. Fla if someone would help me find a place to advertise, etc.
Try miamiindependentgirls.com or independentgirls.com. Plenty of girls, especially in west palm and ft lauderdale area.
I think the hype is with getting an 18 yo Latina for a fraction of the cost of one in Dallas. In addition to a great rotation of new young talent.
thanks for the replies, getting out there is dangerous due to thiefs and robberies and busts...
The hobby scene is alive and well, but due to the high rate of criminal activities and heavy LE, it's much more underground and through the grapevine, with other smaller connections and discussions in areas that aren't even nearby, to make arrangements.
I've been considering moving to Florida but this thread isn't hopeful lol. How is Orlando and Tampa? Haven't decided to where to move but I'm open to any state besides California.
or problems finding lots of very attractive and talented providers in South Florida.

Much better selection than Texas!
I've been considering moving to Florida but this thread isn't hopeful lol. How is Orlando and Tampa? Haven't decided to where to move but I'm open to any state besides California. Originally Posted by NaughtyMaddy
You'd have better luck with Orlando than Tampa if you're really set on Florida (or the panhandle like Pensacola / Destin).