Date: 1/3/19
Name: ZGirl2
Phone: 325-777-7188
Email Address: Zgirl2foru@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=342661
City: Abilene
State: Texas
Address: South First Incall
Activities: Lots of Convo, Laughing, Make her Laugh, Balls, DT, BBBJ, DATY, Roll Play, Light Choking, More BBBJ, She loves to suck dick, I prefer DATY to her orgasm than BBBJ. Traditional on her back fucking, Her saying “fuck me, fuck me... I’m gonna cum”, CG, Anal, Cum on Chest, face, hair in one shot. She is MSOG capable.
Hair Length and Color: Brown ..... medium to long in length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hot as fuck in jeans and but ass naked. You could have her meet your parents and jungle fuck her. All around super bad ass chick, nice C cup tit’s, nice lady figure who’ll fuck your brains out. Not really big hips but hips that make her look good in a dress. Tan skin. Clean shaven below. Nothing distracting about appearance. 5’6” in height 125. Nice feet and hands. I’m Motivated to get in better shape so I can hang. Swimsuit model physique. Had her put on thigh high fish net and she wore her glasses for that hot teacher fuck me look. She can rock a bikini. Highly functional body up for any position. Be on your game for positions as she is flexible and capable. Will try to accommodate clothing requests. If you bring something for her to wear I’d ask her her size but I’m thinking a 7. Next time Thinking a cutoff midriff T With Glasses is Hot 4 her
Recommendation: Yes
Damn, make me want to drive to Abilene. Good review.
She’s got some drama
Don't we all? Please, tell us more.