Searching for a (long term) house servant. Yes, you can dress up as long as you stay inside while doing so.

I'm searching for a submissive who craves serving a strong female in a domestic capacity.

This is not the only venue in which I'm going to be searching for this type of service and it's a serious inquiry.

Although a lot of joking goes on about having someone dress up in a French maid's outfit and clean, it's rather rare to find someone who truly craves serving another.

I'm searching for a very special someone to do light housework, including bathrooms and floors and while doing so, you can dress up. Having a good massage skill set would be an added bonus.

But I'm also searching for someone to become a regular fixture in my household and would be open to reorganizing shelves, closets and when the weather is being cooperative, some yard work as well.

There will be no monetary compensation but you will be rewarded when a job is well done.

Know this topic might sound crazy to most but this is a sincere "in search of."

E-mailing me is best if you're interested and please be serious when writing me. Vetting will be mandatory: elisabethwhispers@hotmail.com

Must be available to serve from 5-10 hours a week, Monday through Friday, daytime is best.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Keep us updated as to the status of your housekeeper !
You lucky girl you. I've had offers butt never able to bring a good slut home. Hope you find the perfect naughty boy for the job
Keep us updated as to the status of your housekeeper ! Originally Posted by crashkopf
About 4 1/2 years ago, had the perfect person. He had the right attitude and a wonderful presence with a great can-do ability.

Wasn't the right time nor the right place but boy, when I think of him, he was the perfect person with an acceptable and giving mindset.

Plus, he liked wearing shorts or just going nude. Perfect!!!
I once had a guy offer to shine my floor with his mustache.

~
elisabeth,
since it wasnt stated in your post, ...

are you looking for a MALE submissive housekeeper / servant??

or open to a female submissive housekeeper / servant?

slight difference :^}
Wow, I must be lucky, I already do that now. Cleans bathroom, yep, cooks, yep, laundry, yep, yard work, yep. Winter weather, snow blower time, like tomorrow morning. No sex involved oh hell yeah. Ovarian cancer surgery steals that from your mate! Yep we all have Toxic Masculinity.

Sorry Elizabeth to rant on your inquiry. Just struck a nerve.If I ever get back to Dallas i would love to see you.
I assume you would keep dropping things so I would have to bend over to pick them up...?
God i am so jealous! Can u post pics if he will let you?
elisabeth,
since it wasnt stated in your post, ...

are you looking for a MALE submissive housekeeper / servant??

or open to a female submissive housekeeper / servant?

slight difference :^} Originally Posted by pmdelites
For my needs, a male would be my best bet. I'm open to either but considering my 'wants' a heterosexual (or heteroflexible) male would be best.

Wow, I must be lucky, I already do that now. Cleans bathroom, yep, cooks, yep, laundry, yep, yard work, yep. Winter weather, snow blower time, like tomorrow morning. No sex involved oh hell yeah. Ovarian cancer surgery steals that from your mate! Yep we all have Toxic Masculinity.

Sorry Elizabeth to rant on your inquiry. Just struck a nerve.If I ever get back to Dallas i would love to see you. Originally Posted by finman56
Well, I'll be very appreciative of work completed. Probably more appreciative than most. Grin.

God i am so jealous! Can u post pics if he will let you? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
The few times that I've tried this in the past, it's been a lot of work from both sides. But I'm looking forward to something working out this time around.

And if he doesn't mind, sure ... can send a picture if he doesn't have any objections.
EW,

You are putting the capability to actually clean house first, right?
Just teasing, but, I couldn't resist this.
EW,

You are putting the capability to actually clean house first, right?
Just teasing, but, I couldn't resist this.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Oh gosh. You bet! And also, have the ability to REALLY clean the floors and bathrooms.

ha