Trump cancels Pelosi's jet to Brussels, blames government shutdown

Trump took away the witch's broom. Trump told the witch: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Trump cancels Pelosi's jet to Brussels, blames government shutdown

President Trump on Thursday told House Speaker Nancy Pelosi he was canceling the official government jet for a trip she planned to take to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan, saying it would be wrong for her to go while the government is shut down.

“In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate,” he wrote in a letter to the California Democrat.

He said Mrs. Pelosi could fly commercial instead.

Mrs. Pelosi was slated to lead a congressional delegation on the trip beginning Thursday afternoon, an administration source confirmed, in a government plane leaving from Joint Base Andrews — the same departure point as Air Force One.

Mr. Trump’s move comes a day after Mrs. Pelosi told Mr. Trump not to show up at the Capitol on Jan. 29 to deliver his annual State of the Union address. Mrs. Pelosi originally said she had “security” concerns amid the shutdown, but later said it wasn’t so much security as it was unseemly to make federal employees work to protect the shutdown while not receiving pay.

Mr. Trump has not responded specifically to her delay suggestion, but in the new letter he said he’s eager to negotiate with Mrs. Pelosi.

“I look forward to seeing you soon and even more forward to watching our open and dangerous southern border finally receive the attention, funding and security it so desperately deserves!” he wrote.

(The Washington Times)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • oeb11
  • 01-17-2019, 01:14 PM
Not the best move, Trump
1. let Pelosi go junketing overseas for Belgian chocolate, etc. While she has Govt. shutdown - I can see her in Belgian cafes with chocolate all over her. That will be a great photo -op
2.Let her go to Afghanistan and let the Taliban have her - marry her off to some fighters. It won't take but a week of her mouth and the Taliban will be history!!!!

Should a let her go, Trump!!!
Not the best move, Trump
1. let Pelosi go junketing overseas for Belgian chocolate, etc. While she has Govt. shutdown - I can see her in Belgian cafes with chocolate all over her. That will be a great photo -op
2.Let her go to Afghanistan and let the Taliban have her - marry her off to some fighters. It won't take but a week of her mouth and the Taliban will be history!!!!

Should a let her go, Trump!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Nah, even the Taliban doesn’t want anything to do with her.
Someone ask mystic what Trump said to pussolinni?
And he did it officially with a written letter! It said
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

The same thing he tells all caravaners NOooooooooooooooooo
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2019, 02:28 PM
What do we have?

Third Graders running the country. ..
  • oeb11
  • 01-17-2019, 02:30 PM
You are correct, WTF.
Fault on both sides!!!!!
Trump should nominate Nancy Pelosi as Ambassador to the Taliban!
Petty.

Petty FUNNY.

This man carries his balls around in a wheelbarrow. Totally awesome
  • oeb11
  • 01-17-2019, 02:40 PM
IBH- Trump took away the witch's broom. Trump told the witch: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

That one is priceless.

To think- Nancy flying commercial coach class. !!!
She would rather walk Lombard Street naked. That would fill the San Francisco ER's with vomiting old white males for sure.
IBH- Trump took away the witch's broom. Trump told the witch: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

That one is priceless.

To think- Nancy flying commercial coach class. !!!
She would rather walk Lombard Street naked. That would fill the San Francisco ER's with vomiting old white males for sure.
Originally Posted by oeb11
OEB, this quote was so good it had to have a curtain call.
  • oeb11
  • 01-17-2019, 03:47 PM
Thank You , Sir
Still, I bow to IBH and his line at the top of the quote.
One of the best I have ever seen in this forum!
Thank You , Sir
Still, I bow to IBH and his line at the top of the quote.
One of the best I have ever seen in this forum! Originally Posted by oeb11
I agree....
Not the best move, Trump

Should a let her go, Trump!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Trump fucked up, he should have waited and then canceled her return trip.
Trump fucked up, he should have waited and then canceled her return trip. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
While i agree, i have to add that Mutts always find their way home!