But I'm black...

This is so rich and typical.
She is thinking she is insulting a white guy!! LMAO

https://kfab.iheart.com/featured/voo...ite-privilege/
They reflexively rely upon their perceived moral superiority and smugly feel they can always use the insult of white privilege.

Backfired this time, but it still illustrates the hatred the left has for whites.
White privilege is a myth made up by folks who hate white people.
...but love their money.
myth, hypocrisy, Idiocy, I'm still waiting for any type of privilege..................... .............................. .......
This goes under the heading of......"you can't make this shit up".

Fukin' Hillarious
one should read the cnn "analysis" by nia-malika henderson

(where'd she ever get a name like henderson?)

its a snide and racist take on the fair haired boy of the dimocrats -bozo o'rourke

the snide part is ok, its her reflexive hate for o'rourke due to his race that comes shining through that's hard to take

the nature and beliefs of the left are such that the logical end result of a leftists world is internecine warfare - they will eat their own as they draw their righteous circle ever smaller

much like how it was now robespierre turn before the tribunal

anyway , her issue is all about O'Rourke's skin color and "privilege"

the treatise isn't long but informative and shows once again what fair minded people are up against when it comes to the dimocrats

the title of her screed is "beto's excellent adventure drips with white male privilege"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/polit...020/index.html
Out of the book from Sal Lanwski (spelling?) Divide and conquer!
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2019, 08:24 AM
She is a DPST Racist!!!
Let her and her ilk yammer on about it all she wants
It is DPST Racial Plantation politics - and white male hatred (unless Gay)
Let her caterwaul all she wants

It is the true agenda of the DPST to confiscate all assets from white males and intern in concentration camps.

Then open all the prisons and let loose all the "Discriminated against" Minorities .
Let her caterwaul!!!!
White privilege is a myth made up by folks who hate white people. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Damn right!
  • Trey
  • 01-18-2019, 04:32 PM
White privilege is a real thing. And I don't hate white people some of my best friends are white. I do like the concentration camp bit, thats funny.
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2019, 04:37 PM
Change out white for black in your post, and the DPST's will be screaming racism!
They hate white males, and are not too sure about the white females.
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2019, 04:38 PM
Oh my - "Some of my best friends"
Another apologist for DPST anti white male racism.
White privilege is a real thing. Originally Posted by Trey
So is affirmative action.

What's the point of painting all people of a "color" with the same broad brush? To silence them or quell their enthusiasm to get ahead? The Race card is worn out ... and that includes claims of "White Privilege"!
Oh my - "Some of my best friends"
Another apologist for DPST anti white male racism. Originally Posted by oeb11
"His" best friends, but perhaps HE is not their "best friend"!

Providers don't count. Like this one ...