Cedar fever is here, how does it affect your hobby?

So cedar fever is here and will be for a while. Every year it affects me more and it is one of the only allergies that gets me. How does this affect your hobby play and what do you do to manage the symptoms. For me I get itchy eyes, light sinuses congestion, sneezing, headache and fatigue, mostly the headache and fatigue, I really feel it in the gym! I just power threw it but would like to know what the community does during this horrid seasonal pain in the ass!

IB
It doesn't.
A friend of mine was telling me she thinks we don't drink enough water in the cold, eat more sugar and our bodies fail to regulate the changing temperatures. Idk, but sounds like there may be something to that.

I take emergen-c, drink more water, keep a humidifier and try to just wash my hands all of the time. The stock piles of allergy meds helps too.
I need to drink more water as I get dehydrated often, bad habit I guess.

IB
I wash my hands often , blow my nose frequently and assure everyone it is just allergies and not a cold. i hope this is not a bad year for it. one thing that helps is a air purifier that has a micron filter that traps the pollen indoors.
Proactive allergy meds, saline nasal spray, shower before bed and change you air filter to a hypo-allergenic version...

HB
Will it cure Yellow Fever ???
If not, it does not affect me

But DAMN if those pollen get into the machinery .... I use a sexy Neti pot
Neti pots enable facefucking. Allergies inhibit it ;p
Nuthin' clears mah sinuses laik gitti'n all sexytime werked up an' cummin' hard.
  • Toyz
  • 12-07-2015, 06:20 PM
I find its an advantage...

I merely tell her "I'll start sneezing when I am close to cumming"

She works harder and harder....I sneeze more & more clearing my passages of offending pollen,...

Win/Win...
Makes the DT slickerier.
Makes the DT slickerier. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I find myself oddly turned on by this.......