Republicans face uncertain future in post-Trump era

• oeb11
  • 01-25-2021, 09:37 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ra/vi-BB1d4CX0

My, My , My - the DPST/ccp LSM is trying to convince itself that their 'marxist revolution' has succeeded and One party rule is on the way - Pronto!
best get busy -stalinist marxists - to close the polls in 2022 will require quite a bit of effort -you will need to pack the sc - and deport 100 million 'anti-maxists' - to AOC's re-education camps.
And - dealing with 18 million ar-15's and their owners who choose not to be hauled off by teh DPST/ccp secret thought police with their midnight knocks on the doors.
best be sure of your 'marxist revolution" - before counting up the millions deported to AOC camps.

Be forewarned - DPST/ccpers - whose one continuing characteristic is the inability to see the consequences of their actions!
First of all nothing's forever talking about I'm sick of seeing the f****** toilet post it was just playing stupid to post the same picture over and over

My, My , My - the DPST/ccp LSM is trying to convince itself that their 'marxist revolution' has succeeded and One party rule is on the way - Pronto!
best get busy -stalinist marxists - to close the polls in 2022 will require quite a bit of effort -you will need to pack the sc - and deport 100 million 'anti-maxists' - to AOC's re-education camps.
And - dealing with 18 million ar-15's and their owners who choose not to be hauled off by teh DPST/ccp secret thought police with their midnight knocks on the doors.
best be sure of your 'marxist revolution" - before counting up the millions deported to AOC camps.

Be forewarned - DPST/ccpers - whose one continuing characteristic is the inability to see the consequences of their actions! Originally Posted by oeb11
Do you actually have a life? Don't bother responding -- I already know the answer
Being on a political foam on a hookah boat is far better playing any video game

Be forewarned - DPST/ccpers - whose one continuing characteristic is the inability to see the consequences of their actions! Originally Posted by oeb11
Dude, do you ever have anything positive to say besides the same negative shit over and over and over again? Do you actually even believe your conspiracy nonsense?
  • oeb11
  • 01-26-2021, 05:45 AM
Do you actually have a life? Don't bother responding -- I already know the answer Originally Posted by Jam3768

In answer - i breathe, my heart beats, i cogitate.

therefore - i 'live".
Than you - valued poster.
  • oeb11
  • 01-26-2021, 05:46 AM
Originally Posted by matchingmole

Oh please mm - you are aware that Trump is no longer POTUS - correct???