URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/houst...y/975205477005
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: FS, BBBJ, Massage
Hair Length and Color: Short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Petite. Looks mixed with Asian and some other stuff. Forgot what she told me. Better looking than the pics
Recommendation: Yes
  • Pyle1
  • 06-30-2024, 07:49 AM
Her face looks like the banjo kid in Deliverance.
lmao
Originally Posted by greeksquad
No I'm not a scammer or fake. Check my profile name on the other site. I have many reviews over the years. I just never used eccie due to the areas that I lived not being eccie friendly as in barely any posts. Visited Houston and my friend is always raving that eccie is number one for Texas so that's why I'm on here. Maybe you had a bad experience but I speak strictly from my own experience and it was not a lie. Again check my profile name if you think I'm fake. Either way I'm no longer on Houston so really don't care. Shrug
Her face looks like the banjo kid in Deliverance. Originally Posted by Pyle1
Yah she looks better in person. Either way I've seen literal zombies reviewed on these types of sites. Obese women that people be spending 3-4 hundred plus on. I was more interestedin her not being obese, getting robbed, and hopefully decent service. Very limited time in the city and I didn't really get on here until the last minute as I only have experience on the other site tbh. I regret not getting on here sooner tbh. I'll be checking this site moving forward depending on where I'm located