Have You Done The Ancestry DNA Test

I'm just mailing mine off ...
I bet I'm a Heinz 57 = Mutt
And ya and so omg I can't wait for my pie chart to come in. Ya. Omg and so ya I'm gonna open my pie chart ya and sooo.. omg ya it's gonna make me know what I am. What I am made of. Ya. Omg and so.
Hitler would have loooooved Ancestry DNA. A completely voluntary and consumer-financed way to get people's DNA on file.

My buddy who never takes off his tin foil hat says that providers are another commie plot, gathering DNA "evidence" every day.
I did mine and enjoyed learning a bit more about myself. Gina, you will like it too, Feel free to share it with us or PM me when you get the results.

As to Peter and Hobbie's responses. They came across as rude and insulting.

Are you sure you don't want to re-think what you wrote?
I am planning to send off/do one from Ancestry.com as well as the one from 23andme.com with my mom next month.

I'm expecting of course being highly of West African background, small amount of European and a small(er) amount of Indigenous ancestry.
I'm Caribbean of Haitian and Puerto Rican descent....I wouldn't be shocked if my high amount of African is Nigerian (specifically Igbo).
I've had more than a few Nigerians "mistake" me for one (because cheekbones, eyes, jawline etc lol).
I won't be guessing long....i'll know much sooner than later .
I did mine and enjoyed learning a bit more about myself. Gina, you will like it too, Feel free to share it with us or PM me when you get the results.

Are you sure you don't want to re-think what you wrote? Originally Posted by dallaswill

I fail to see any rudeness in either post.
I bet I come back with American Indian
Blackfoot & Cherokee
Irish
and more ..

Are you sure you don't want to re-think what you wrote? Originally Posted by dallaswill
Lemme guess, a SJW?

My post was more of a subtle and humorous warning. I then made fun of myself issuing a cautious warning about submitting to DNA sampling and testing, by talking about my fictitious tinfoil-hat wearing friend. Guess you missed all of that.

I cannot speak for Peter's post, but after reading it a couple times, I'm taking it as a "Cali-girl speak" commentary on how people should look at themselves and develop a proper balance of "Identity vs. Role Confusion", and not rely on DNA testing and sociological labels to determine one's own "identity".
I am planning to send off/do one from Ancestry.com as well as the one from 23andme.com with my mom next month.

I'm expecting of course being highly of West African background, small amount of European and a small(er) amount of Indigenous ancestry.
I'm Caribbean of Haitian and Puerto Rican descent....I wouldn't be shocked if my high amount of African is Nigerian (specifically Igbo).
I've had more than a few Nigerians "mistake" me for one (because cheekbones, eyes, jawline etc lol).
I won't be guessing long....i'll know much sooner than later . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

Excellent, maybe we can all get together to share our results.
I fail to see any rudeness in either post. Originally Posted by pyramider
I found Peter's use of Valley Girl speak to be demeaning. Cali girl or Valley girl were portrayed as weak characters, with shallow values, and questionable direction in life.
None of that applied here.

Hobbie: Hitler, DNA on file, commie plot, gathering DNA evidence were questionable to me. That's all I'm saying.

Look, I got nothing against you guys. I am finished discussing the topic. Thank you for your thoughtful input and explanation.

I won't be guessing long....i'll know much sooner than later . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Let's get together and compare ancestry when you get the results. PM me when the time comes.
I bet I come back with American Indian
Blackfoot & Cherokee
Irish
and more .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
That would be a great combination. American Indian is rare to find. Hope you got it. If so, check into getting your share of the money owed to AI. Good luck.
I did mine. It was very interesting and a little surprising... it has been fun learning about my ancestry. Happy hunting everyone ��
yep I had to read it over and still didn't get PETER was talking like a Valley Boy lol lol

I' m far from A Valley GIRL from Cal I'm a Desert Rat
I live in Palm Springs Ca
Old blue hair and Gay's
Golf /Tennis/ Spas .. relaxing city

as for getting money from the Indian's ..
I think im not that kind
more of OK. kind