GFE means no BB?

Is this true? I'm not asking for bbfs, but it seems from most reviews bbbj is considered within the definition of a gfe.
It's hard to find a definition of GFE that serves as the definition. It would be impossible to make and enforce tight parameters, hence all the contention. More and more companions are asserting that "GFE" is more about the type of experience than it is about a fixed laundry list of activities and that line of thinking resonates with me. There is a rousing discussion on the national forum.
Lena is right, it is a wide range definition. The basic GFE definition is:
Kissing
BBBJ ymmv on CIM
msog
daty
cuddling
talking
going to dinner or lunch
things you do with a real life gf
Thanks. While pm'ing with a provider she said a true gfe didn't include bb services. Not that this was her policy but that it was the the "true definition". I then asked If that excluded cim, coa, cob. Youd thought I had called her an explicative. I believe her exact response was "what's wrong with you? No and no." her profile seemed a bit bossy and curt so I was apprehensive about her to begin with. This response said more than I needed to know. Sometimes being kind and patient can go a long way. I would have probably still booked a session had she handled the (innocent) question better. But that's a whole other Oprah show.
I was always told GFE meant BBFS CIP, maybe she is just a freak. If she's ovulating it might switch to CIA. Dallas teens.
It's always a good idea to get in front of a forthcoming alert. Hopefully she won't post it only in the ladies private area, but share it with the general population.
Thanks. While pm'ing with a provider she said a true gfe didn't include bb services. Not that this was her policy but that it was the the "true definition". I then asked If that excluded cim, coa, cob. Youd thought I had called her an explicative. I believe her exact response was "what's wrong with you? No and no." her profile seemed a bit bossy and curt so I was apprehensive about her to begin with. This response said more than I needed to know. Sometimes being kind and patient can go a long way. I would have probably still booked a session had she handled the (innocent) question better. But that's a whole other Oprah show. Originally Posted by wowpenn
I am assuming you have had real world girlfriends? and if so, how many of them gave you a condom blow job??? That girl is fuking nuts!! its best you stay away from her and see someone who actually enjoys being a Provider. She should call herself 'GFE Lite' at best..
Sounds like you dodged a bullet Chief.

Peace.

JS
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or helpful.