Men Having Sex With Us Lady's & TS

I don't know if it discusses anyone else but for me to be having sex with a client and to know he will have sex with the ts section is pretty gross to me its like you are having sex with us lady's then going to have sex with a dude then wonder why I rather not do bbbj I never know what I'm putting my mouth on I was just reading the ts section and it just made me sick to my stomach that I made an appointment with one of the men that had sex with a guy I need some answer like fellow gents do y'all think that is OK y'all need to stick to a girl or a guy(ts is a fucking guy ) and aids are going around like wtf
1. please learn punctuation.

2. this is a perfect example of what not to post.

3. let me get some popcorn because this is going to be a shit show.
This is a somewhat silly version of a bigger issue. When you are with anyone, you have no idea who or what they have previously been with - animal, vegetable or mineral. To focus on a TS seems to be a pretty narrow range of concern. Getting BBFS at a strip club is probably more risky. Why no concern for that? Or street walker car encounters? There are lots of risks and everyone has to manage them to their own satisfaction. I stick to VPs here. But I have no illusion that is risk free.
You're safe with me and my sanitary cock, exclusively polished by the feminine providers on this site.
The fact of the matter is that you don't know and may never truly know. Ultimately it comes down to how much risk you are willing to accept. If that means everything covered, no FS, or requiring same-day test results from a lab; only you can decide if it's worth the risk.
Sounds like you're discriminating more than you're actually worried about your own health .

What's the difference health wise going Greek with a woman vs a ts?
  • Twain
  • 05-03-2017, 12:16 PM
This is a somewhat silly version of a bigger issue.. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
Yes Blue, this was a very silly way to big attention to a bigger issue.

HotJas your language leads me to believe that you have more of an issue with the TS (or gay) community than just a risk of contracting AIDS. Your disgust (notice proper spelling) with anyone's need to "stick a guy" smacks of bigotry. If I am wrong and you draw your conclusions strictly based on the science of contracting HIV then be aware that (according to the CDC) there is also a 400% greater chance that a Black heterosexual woman has HIV then a White heterosexual woman.

Let's not expose our vulgar prejudice here and recognize that added risk comes from all types of people and behavior (particularly in this hobby). Just try to sound a bit more tolerant and a bit less prejudiced.

FYI

HotJas, do you actually ask a guy when screening, if he has seen a TS? If so, I assume you ask him if he ever had a bbbj as that's a risk too. Also, you should ask if he ever had bareback sex EVER, with a woman, whether a priovder or not. Some girls here on ECCIE offer bbbj, some girls offer bareback sex, some offer covered vaginal sex but bare anal, any of these can be a HUGE risk. It's a false sense of security to call out one lifestyle as being more dangerous than the rest.

I am just curious as to why you are so worried about the TS community? This reminds me of something that would be said in the 80's when AIDS was thought to be a 'gay' disease. I assumed that here in 2017, everyone knew that sexually communicable diseases don't discriminate whether by age, sex, color, sexual orientation. I would assume the TS providers use the same protection as straight providers do, and assume the same risk that straight providers do.

P.S. I hate to be a "grammar nazi", but your rant was extremely difficult to read. Honestly, I started to read your post, but stopped less than halfway and instead, got the gist of what you were saying by reading the comment section. I have done my fair share of drunken online ranting, but when I sobered up, I corrected my rant, making it easier to read. I hope you do the same.
Porking a hooker, a tranny, or a grapefruit, it doesn't matter, you are pretty far down the rabbit hole at that point.
Sounds to me like HotJas needs to find a new line of work.
That is good that you are concerned with std's and where the man has been prior to meeting you. That leads me to believe you screen very strictly and have never had bbbj or daty in your menu ever. I mean because otherwise, you voicing your discontent on giving sessions to ts hobbyist yet allowing daty/bbbj with a hobbyist that has had greek with a female would be irrelevant if you don't play safe yourself. I remember back in college in a biology class the professor stated some alarming cdc facts. Certain ethnicities/age groups account for a large percentage of hiv+ patients in the U.S.

My point? Your concern in this scenario makes absolutely no sense if at the end of the day you're not playing safe in every session every time with every hobbyist.
Thats exactly why I don't do BB shit because its gross if you ask me and I don't have to punctuate shit because I'm texting be different if I'm getting a job or acutely getting graded for punctuation didn't know man love ts maybe why you so angry just don't fuck a man and try coming to fuck me but as long as I know my services I'm OK with whatever you doing just pissed me off I seen someone interested in a man that's always trying to get me to say he is OK to see another lady nasty scum bag come out the closest
Sounds to me like HotJas needs to find a new line of work. Originally Posted by Holedriller
Maybe I Should , but to be honest haven't posted an add in a while nor seen anyone thanks for your concern
Let me get out my rusty trombone, and play a tune.