Come see Asian goddess before her retirement day!

My last day of providing is on June 12. I would like to thank all the gents that I've metried here. To all my regulars you know I've shared my life story, cried, laugh, and most of you thought me how to explore the stuff that I never had experience at all! Lastly treat me like a gem and fought those other eccie members that trying to ruin my reputation! I am going to miss each of you! You guys are truly amazing! I'll be starting my dream job on June 19.

To all the gents that never had chance to see me, you still have few weeks to experience this rare Asian. Please check my profile for screening. I will be posting the city I am going to visit this week.
I wish you the best sweetie as you start a new life......
PM or text me when your ready for some Midland loving!
Come down to Midland. Would love to meet you before you are gone.
Awww best of luck to you beautiful...
I hope your new career is everything you imagined
and you can enjoy everything you worked so hard for!!!
Thank you Jessica, thanks for giving me the opportunity to meet a beautiful, helpful, and down to earth person like you.
Thank you for another amazing time today babe. Hopefully I get To see u again before your retirement.
Put me down for midland if you come
Ready to see you again in Lubbock!
Another vote for Lubbock here.
Smdh reading this.... you're a legend.
  • rdmn
  • 05-19-2017, 11:32 PM
I'm sorry you had a hard time in Lubbock. That's the best place for me, and the worst to find someone nice looking like you. Any chance you will be there again? If not, Odessa or Midland? El Paso?
Are you in Lubbock?