Rockerrick, SL and many others.... how do they do it?

They get banned (Rockerrick just for a while!) and SL (Life Time Ban working on second Life Time Ban) does some simple things!

Buy VPN. It changes your IP address. $100 buys a LIFE TIME subscription.

Using different devices. Go to your local pawn shop. Buy some iPads. 1st gens are going for $10-$30. Screens cracked? Who cares. Its only used to secure another "bandle".

In many cases your limited to 10 email address per phone number. Walmart. Hobby phone $25.00 and you can change handles three to 5 times per month. Thats 30-50 handles.

And there you have it. Simple. Many of the guy and gals already do this.

Thinck the ladies don't know whats going on in the Mens Lounge? think again. Thinck the guys who help hookers set up accounts (SL & Rockerrick) don't have their passwords? Ricky simply uses his current hooker girlfriends. SL has access to perhaps 50+.
If ever there was a thread ripe for being deleted....
Oh really?
One handle is enough for almost everyone, just stop being assholes would be much simpler...
canyonman, I agree you're right, it would be a simple solution and may I suggest some ECCIE goals to live by. be nice, act in a civil manner, be respectful of each other's differences and celebrate the joys we share.
  • sydmo
  • 03-08-2018, 08:09 PM
Sue and Canyonman - ditto that
One handle is enough for almost everyone, just stop being assholes would be much simpler... Originally Posted by canyonman
I prefer my current level of eight.
...just stop being assholes would be much simpler. Originally Posted by canyonman
+100000
+100000 Originally Posted by CubanAva
Yet your avatar is a picture of your... ?
We need this as a sticky.... No reason why we should be deprived of the contributions of other banned members!
We need this as a sticky.... No reason why we should be deprived of the contributions of other banned members! Originally Posted by Whispers
they have no life and are losers.. that is how they do it.. they get the self worth on a hooker board... and that is sad, really really sad....
Says a guy posting on a hooker board.
Says a guy who is constantly posting about all the free pussy he gets on a hooker board. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
+1
Don't change my quotes heifer.