Barber shop out east

My barber retired and sold the business. I went in last month to find this out so tried out the new guys. For $8 more a got a substandard cut by a guy with scissors in one hand and half a rack of ribs in the other. I can also live without the hip hop.

Anyone know a good barber east of the city? Preferably over 70, Italian, with good hygiene.
There are a lot of beautiful woman out there that know how to cut hair. Even if they mess up, oh well. They are more than $8 but hey I bet you have spend more and got less.

Good Luck.
It was $8 ~more~ not total. The old owner charged $15 and I gave him a $20. The new owners were $23 so $28 after tip. I prefer getting haircuts from a guy.
It was $8 ~more~ not total. The old owner charged $15 and I gave him a $20. The new owners were $23 so $28 after tip. I prefer getting haircuts from a guy. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I guess Peters Township is out of flight plan. My Barber is $16. Old school . In his 50’s. Cool guy. PM me if interested. I’ll give you his details.
There is a great shop out in Manor PA called the Cage; owner is younger guy but a go getter. He's known for doing great cuts since he's been doing hair for 6 or more years. Has some additional ppl working there. It's my new go to place. Great cut for 20.
Thanks. That’s only 15 min or so from my crib, will definitely give him a go.
Tomossinos in shaler is good too. Two old italian guys