Ladies, a question

I seem to be having trouble finding g a lady interested in using a strap on dildo on a customer... Like me, for instance. I guess I have two questions. One, anyone Willing​ to do me? Two, does that sort of thing turn a woman on? How do you feel about the power exchange that takes place?
I have done it before. I ask for you to provide the toy to use because I would not know the size you are able to accommodate (beginner or experienced etc) and I ask for $100 on top on my hourly donation AND that you be clean and ready etc ..
😊😊😊
I'm submissive but eager to please, so often accommodating in terms of interests and desires. I will not wear a strap on but I have an anal vibe which I will use manually.
Like Busty I won't wear a so but offer pegging with a toy. This is only available if told ahead of time and an hour or more is booked. It can be erotic and fun if the Gent is properly prepared.
Yeah I forgot to put that I prefer an hour or more booking time as well to warm up, get acquainted and all that stuff. 😊
Try UBR Marissa
Harlowe Dahl. And she's in your area.
Two heaping tablespoons of Miralax in your morning coffee should help with "prep"
Lol