Fellatio - Formal Education?

• Caleb
  • 01-05-2012, 07:15 AM
Heard on the "Bo and Jim" show this morning - there is a university in France that is offering a formal course in fellatio. This brought to mind several questions:

a) How do you get be a grader on this course?

b) Who developed the syllabus?

c) How many of our lovely ladies were invited to provide a practical demonstration?

d) The list of questions goes on...

Have fun with this - I know you will!
I'm an instructor there once every 6 months. I teach the Texas swirl and the spanish ho down.
Seriously? They need to pay for classes on this now? Just get to suckin, sweetie! Practice practice practice!
The website Art of the Blowjob is from France I do believe. Perhaps Camille Crimson has branched out to become a professor.
I will be the first to put my SO on a plane to France with a copy of Rossetta Stone for French and the book "Blow Jobs for Dummies".
Keep seeing that banned PopRocks commerical from YouTube in my head when I look at this topic.
Seriously? They need to pay for classes on this now? Just get to suckin, sweetie! Practice practice practice! Originally Posted by tracibrooks
You tell 'em!

I must be in the minority because I don't like these newfangled spitting/drooling/gagging blowjobs. Doesn't anyone just lick and suck cock anymore?
Its all good . . . some of it is just better.
All in all, this course sounds like a good thing.
Ladies (or whoever takes the class) can discuss the history, theory and social significance along with the various techniques, trade secrets, cultural differences, taboos, norms, fantasies, old school, new wave, flavor of the week, scams, ponzi schemes, rumors, statistics and whatever else might bring improvement to this very necessary art form.
I think this subject should be continuously reviewed and studied for possible advancements in techique and skill levels.

Or you can just suck real hard and watch the teeth...I'm good either way.
Doesn't anyone just lick and suck cock anymore? Originally Posted by Jake Perman
Isn't that the only way to do it?
Isn't that the only way to do it? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
It's how I prefer them!
Can someone help me tell my wife NOT to use her teeth?
I think there are FINE teachers right here in DFW...don't need to waste money on airfare!
One of those shock collars for a border collie sized dog works well! I had three weeks worth of bad, toothy BJ's when the chow-size one we first bought kept falling off her and hitting me in the balls.
Well, I wonder if they are in need of subjects for practice? Probably not...lol, but leave it to the French...

Little Stevie, chow-sized? Really? Hmmmmm...lol!
In San Fransisco there was a women-oriented adult bookstore called Good Vibrations that taught this class called " Polynesian Oral Sex Techniques". I thought maybe I should take that, but then I thought, why? I'm part Hawaiian, and no man has complained yet about the blowjobs and deep throats I can give. I've read a few tips on what men like but mostly I guage their reaction by their eyes rolling back and a blast of cum.