What happened to "Are the photos accurate" in reviews?

I was wondering as to what happened to the "Are the photos accurate" line in the reviews section. The description link is there but this one is missing. So has it been removed or has there been a new eccie policy on that ?
Thanks.
The silence is deafening.
I guess nobody knows. It's one of those mysteries that's best left unsolved, because, you can't really dust for vomit.

I remember it, but can't say for sure when it left. Is it possible that both of us are remembering something from the old board?
Scotland Yard doesn't have the facilities to dust for vomit.
Actually, the only place I can think of that has this feature for reviews is over on www.horndogs.info
I may be wrong on this one, but I think I remember seeing it previously on Eccie. For sure ,the previous board had it but was fairly certain that even eccie had it initially.

But I think that this line should be added in the reviews b`cos it is so important in knowing whether the photos are accurate or outdated or a different but similar enough girl . The description link gives us the physical attributes of a provider but we dont know from that one whether the photos are truly an accurate representation of the said provider.
Actually, the only place I can think of that has this feature for reviews is over on www.horndogs.info Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Scottland yard can't do it but Horndogs has it covered! All hail and give praise to the hobby! The mystery of who's vomit Spinal Tap's drummer choked and died on can finally be solved.

Sorry, I had one more in me. I'm done now. Thanks.
Actually, ASPD never had that question.

The item you may be thinking of:
Was the Description you were given accurate?

Here's a link to an original review from ASPD for you to research.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8242
It has always been a question on TER. Actually just says "Photo Accurate" yes or no
Maybe the OP is on the wrong SHMB.
Lol

Sorry had to giggle here.

Does it really matter if the question is there, im sure there are plenty of gentlemen who doesn't need that question there. Infact I believe they make it very known if the chick was not the person in the picture. Or how please they were with having the chick in the picture.
Lol

Does it really matter if the question is there, im sure there are plenty of gentlemen who doesn't need that question there. Infact I believe they make it very known if the chick was not the person in the picture. Or how please they were with having the chick in the picture. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Probably,but it takes some time to read the whole review and if you dont have that much time ,the hobbyists try to just skim through the reviews and then decide. Probably look at : Any upsell,appt made at correct time, recommendation of yes or no and if the pics are accurate. or not.

And when time is limited,you know us guys always think with the small head instead of the larger one !!!
Actually, ASPD never had that question.

The item you may be thinking of:
Was the Description you were given accurate?

Here's a link to an original review from ASPD for you to research.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8242 Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Sorry - yes,that's what I meant .
So -"Were the description you were given and the photos accurate? " - is a much better question then !!
Lol

Does it really matter if the question is there, im sure there are plenty of gentlemen who doesn't need that question there. Infact I believe they make it very known if the chick was not the person in the picture. Or how please they were with having the chick in the picture. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Actually, yeah. Lots of newer members do not have BCD and lots of guys are putting that information in the BCD portion of the reviews. This is particularly true if they have something even a little critical to say. As a result, they will not have access to something that really should be readily available.

On a related note, I'm actually amazed at how many guys cannot seem to understand that "Physical description" is where you are actually supposed to describe the lady's face and body.
I was wondering as to what happened to the "Are the photos accurate" line in the reviews section. The description link is there but this one is missing. So has it been removed or has there been a new eccie policy on that ?
Thanks. Originally Posted by delimex007
...and I have not been on board since the very beginning but there has never been such a line in the review form on this site since I've been approving reviews. Further, if you search the oldest reviews on this site you will not find such a line as you descrive in any of those early reviews that I can see. Your assumption that it once existed here appears to be an incorrect one and the explanations you have been provided in this thread by other members that you are recalling similar type criteria lines in review forms on other sites other than this one is the likely answer to your question.

That said, there may perhaps be a few reviews scattered about here and there that were copied over during the exodus from other sites around the first of the year when members were briefly allowed to re-post their reviews here if they so wished but none of those reviews were created on ECCIE using the review form we use here.

rak