My latest discovery...

I get really disappointed with the "No's" from certain providers I really want to see. There's a lot of them... which got me thinking...
In my line of work, if there were things I just wouldn't do under any circumstances, I'd lose the vast majority of my customers and go broke.
Because there's ALWAYS someone who will do it...happily and do it extremely well. I've survived in my own business for a long time, because I always find a way to be the hero for my client. No request is too big, too strange, too out of reach. I'll find a way to make it happen and exceed the expectation.
Now, I return to the hobby...
There are girls that won't, under any circumstances, do certain things... their prerogative. But, they should understand that there's ALWAYS a girl who will make that request happen and will make you believe that they're honored to make it happen for their client.
So, girls... keep denying those requests. With a small amount of research, hobbyists can always find a provider that has a vast list of "yes's" rather than a vast list of "no's.
this isnt a public service business culture.

so, when you write ...
"There are girls that won't, under any circumstances, do certain things... their prerogative. But, they should understand that there's ALWAYS a girl who will make that request happen and will make you believe that they're honored to make it happen for their client."

* providers see who they want, provide when they want, do what they want, and charge as much as they can get for doing as little work as possible.
* client see who they want, cumsult when they want, do what they want, and pay as little as they can get for getting as much as possible.

they don't want to? fine. there's nothing that says they "have" to.
don't pursue providers who wont provide the services you want.
pursue providers who will provide the services you want.

didnt they teach this in "Johns 101" class??
I get disappointed when I see a hobbyist who is a member of other boards, posts a review of a provider who he did not have a stellar time with, but does not post that same review on the other sites he is a member of.

As a hobbyist, you want to let a provider know what you like in a session you pay for. There are many providers who do not give a shit what you want and may say they want to "go with the flow of the session", meaning, they are going to do what they want to do, regardless of what they said in their ad or told you before you set the appointment (the reason for review sites to report the good and inaccuracies). Then again, you have providers that if you try to tell them what you like, you are considered a hard to please client and they will not set with you.

What they fail to realize tho, most guys are paying for the service they want and what other ladies that they are not paying will not do. I totally understand if what is requested is uncomfortable, but last I looked, playing the role and portraying IOP with a client is not bad to provide to clients paying you donation rate. Providers think that because they are on the boards, they are owed money and there is always going to be a guy out there that will see her once. If you are a provider that 95%+ of your clients are one time only clients and your phone is not ringing, you may want to rethink your status of being a provider.
  • BLM69
  • 08-07-2021, 05:17 PM
I actually do believe that customer service is important and when someone doesn't act right or treat their business serious, I take my business elsewhere.

What they don't think about is that losing that 1,2,3 or how many guy's they lost, they probably lost a good regular, potential opportunities for other things.
I just can't find the words.
You know, I completely understand. I keep asking these hos for an Alabama Crab Dangle and I haven’t found one yet who would agree to try it. I guess I just keep on searching though till I find me one that is open to it.
This is absolutely a customer service business. The women who are very good at it and successful treat it like such. That doesn’t mean you see everybody, but it means you treat everyone who’s path you cross very well. Is it hard to leave a good taste in someone’s mouth when you elect not to do business with them? Hell no, but if this job was easy, everybody would do it.
You know, I completely understand. I keep asking these hos for an Alabama Crab Dangle and I haven’t found one yet who would agree to try it. I guess I just keep on searching though till I find me one that is open to it. Originally Posted by Gadabout
So tell us what is Alabama Crab Dangle?
So tell us what is Alabama Crab Dangle? Originally Posted by sidekick
Urban dictionary is your friend.
I actually do believe that customer service is important and when someone doesn't act right or treat their business serious, I take my business elsewhere.

What they don't think about is that losing that 1,2,3 or how many guy's they lost, they probably lost a good regular, potential opportunities for other things. Originally Posted by BLM69
If these Ladies understood this, they wouldn't be Whores. It is true that a few will get it, after years toiling in the business. But the average shelf life is short, and the concern is making quick easy cash, not looking forward to repeat business by delivering quality service..
let me rephrase.
this is NOT a TRADITIONAL customer service business.
there are no rules, guidelines, prescriptions, protocols, etc.

yes, some treat it as such. and yes, some arent aware of how to do this well.

so, go in w/ eyes open, hope for the best and plan for the worst.
W.A.L.D.T.
So tell us what is Alabama Crab Dangle? Originally Posted by sidekick
It’s from the old Ladies Man skits on SNL. It’s not a real thing as far as I know.
Or rather according to Leon Phelps, it exits only in theory…
I get really disappointed with the "No's" from certain providers I really want to see. There's a lot of them... which got me thinking...
In my line of work, if there were things I just wouldn't do under any circumstances, I'd lose the vast majority of my customers and go broke.
Because there's ALWAYS someone who will do it...happily and do it extremely well. I've survived in my own business for a long time, because I always find a way to be the hero for my client. No request is too big, too strange, too out of reach. I'll find a way to make it happen and exceed the expectation.
Now, I return to the hobby...
There are girls that won't, under any circumstances, do certain things... their prerogative. But, they should understand that there's ALWAYS a girl who will make that request happen and will make you believe that they're honored to make it happen for their client.
So, girls... keep denying those requests. With a small amount of research, hobbyists can always find a provider that has a vast list of "yes's" rather than a vast list of "no's. Originally Posted by wizzbang
The ladies do what they are comfortable doing. Just like you can always find someone that will do what you want there may ladies that don’t want to do what you want and don’t need to. It is a service business but it’s still up to the ladies to see clients that desire the services that they offer. They will not lose any sleep about not getting you as a client.
The ladies do what they are comfortable doing. Just like you can always find someone that will do what you want there may ladies that don’t want to do what you want and don’t need to. It is a service business but it’s still up to the ladies to see clients that desire the services that they offer. They will not lose any sleep about not getting you as a client. Originally Posted by newjerseyguy
This is the truth of it. Yes, these are transactional relationships but at the end of the day you’re still dealing with people. And we all have our limits regarding what we’re comfortable with doing or having done to us. I am curious about the specific services the OP is having trouble finding but… whatever it is, you just look for providers who are cool with it and don’t bother the ones who aren’t.