I miss my dog and am willing to walk/dogsit y'all's dogs for cheap!

I want a dog to cuddle and walk! If you have a dog that is cuddly and in need of walks or looking for a dog sitter then let me know. Shih Tzu, Maltese, Bichons, Cocker Spaniels, Poodles of any size. I'm very good with animals and don't have any bad influences of any kind around them!

I know this isn't sexual in nature but it is Hobby related in the sense that I'm in the hobby and the parents of the doggies are in the hobby. Move it if there's a better place for it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxvzEfI0BFU
never a bad thing to have a dog sitter, but your services may hit too close to home for hobbyists who have significant others.
True but it's not like I come off as the typical hooker. I'm really nerdy and shy so unless your SO trolls eccie and p411 she likely won't make the connection that the chubby cheeked dork walking your dog for a few bucks is the same chick making a couple hundred an hour doing XXX shit with her man.

Also, maybe I'm not a guy's type bcd but he could legit use someone to take care of his dog.
Its great to know someone who loves fur babies as much as I love mine. Dog sitting is great because lots of times a sitter is not needed only in the owners home but can be watched at the sitters location. I will definitely use you leah if my furbaby needs a good sitter.
Thanks Britt! I would be happy to watch/walk providers' fur babies! I just love puppies and senior dogs soooo much! I think I feel the way about dogs that other women feel about kids. LOL
If you are seriously jonesing to play with dogs, Austin Pets Alive always needs volunteer dog walkers every morning and every night. Just go by and sign up. The dogs are all very sweet and appreciative.
Would you like a puppy? My brother's dog had a litter about a month ago.
They're Jack Russell's so they've got a lot of mischief in them...

Feel free to pm if you're interested.

The last monger here who made the critical error of mixing RW with the hobby is still waiting for his Mercedes to be returned.

I won't be handing my cute furry baby over to some unknown hooker with an alias. I would if the provider has been a long time personal friend in the RW.

I would rather risk my car than my baby although I still wouldn't hand my keys over to an unknown provider offering detailing service.

I wish life was all trust, love and rainbows but this is the hobby after all. That especially applies these days.

If both sides being hobbyists makes this hobby related then I guess any and every non hobby solicitation in Coed by either side is also hobby related. I have no problem with that.
The last monger here who made the critical error of mixing RW with the hobby is still waiting for his Mercedes to be returned.

I won't be handing my cute furry baby over to some unknown hooker with an alias. I would if the provider has been a long time personal friend in the RW.

I would rather risk my car than my baby although I still wouldn't hand my keys over to an unknown provider offering detailing service.

I wish life was all trust, love and rainbows but this is the hobby after all. That especially applies these days.

If both sides being hobbyists makes this hobby related then I guess any and every non hobby solicitation in Coed by either side is also hobby related. I have no problem with that. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

Not all of us Hookers here are ghetto trash who steal and rip people off. Some of us just come here to work and thats it. Many of the lovely ladies here actually care about our reputations and it pisses me off we are all lumped in with the thieves. If more guys would stop trying to turn some backpage trash into treasure and bring it over here people wouldnt be getting ripped. I have no symphathy for pussy whipped dudes who allow themselves to get taken advantage of. Who gives a hooker keys to their house, access to their vehichle and money prepaid. I thought this was a find a hooker site not find a wife!
I feel ya Leah, I sometimes approach stranger with dogs when I travel, just to get a much need doggie hug.. nothing like it.
Oh, if I see a dog I'm hugging it if it will let me. I always ask the parents first though in case it's Cujo on the DL.

I feel ya Leah, I sometimes approach stranger with dogs when I travel, just to get a much need doggie hug.. nothing like it. Originally Posted by nuglet
I 100% understand your trust issues and your pup is lucky to have someone that is willing to come off as a total dick in order to keep them safe if need be! There are enough crazy people on both sides of the hobby to give one pause before trusting them with the most important part of your life.

Hahaha I don't know what to tell you except..."but baby, I'm different! I swear!"

If both sides being hobbyists makes this hobby related then I guess any and every non hobby solicitation in Coed by either side is also hobby related. I have no problem with that. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Amen to that! Though I do like the fantasy of getting married.

Not all of us Hookers here are ghetto trash who steal and rip people off. Some of us just come here to work and thats it. Many of the lovely ladies here actually care about our reputations and it pisses me off we are all lumped in with the thieves. If more guys would stop trying to turn some backpage trash into treasure and bring it over here people wouldnt be getting ripped. I have no symphathy for pussy whipped dudes who allow themselves to get taken advantage of. Who gives a hooker keys to their house, access to their vehichle and money prepaid. I thought this was a find a hooker site not find a wife! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I wish desperately that my life was such that I could have another dog but right now I have to deny myself. I'm not financially capable of providing for all of a dog's needs right now. It's a struggle everyday to not go to a rescue and find an old senior aged shih tzu or poodle.

Terriers in general are adorable but too high energy for me. I'm more of an aging lap dog type.

Would you like a puppy? My brother's dog had a litter about a month ago.
They're Jack Russell's so they've got a lot of mischief in them...

Feel free to pm if you're interested.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I 100% understand your trust issues and your pup is lucky to have someone that is willing to come off as a total dick in order to keep them safe if need be! There are enough crazy people on both sides of the hobby to give one pause before trusting them with the most important part of your life.

Hahaha I don't know what to tell you except..."but baby, I'm different! I swear!" Originally Posted by Leah Layada
There's trust issues and then there's basic common sense.

I'll admit trust issues in RW relationships is the only reason I am willing to hobby on occasion. You know what you're paying for up front and she leaves on schedule.
Common sense is why I would Never let some unknown hooker with an alias walk off with my pet.
If this comes across as being a dick then so be it. This is not being disrespectful toward hookers.

Dog walkers as a whole generally don't dislike men, use aliases or live a lifestyle in which they themselves are distrustful of and objectified by the people hiring them.

Do you provide the owner all of your RW info before walking off with his pet? Do you provide him a copy of your license before asking for his trust?

Few RW dog walkers would have a problem with this.

The fact is the moment a monger posts an alert about some unidentifiable provider not returning with his pet he will get reamed by both sides for being irresponsible with the life of his pet.