LE?

I have been told by more than one provider that law enforcement could not legally become members of screening sites such as P411 which is why so many providers are happy to schedule with P411 members since there is no fear of them being LE. Any lawyers out there who have the real answer to the question: Is P411 safe for both partys?
Don't believe it.
Don't believe it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
What he said!!!!!
Nothing is 100% safe, but i'm a happy p411 customer.
Never assume anything. There's never a fool proof safe way of doing something against the law. Lot's of people seem to like p411 though.
True nothing is foolproof but it the tough part would be getting OKs from providers.
Even still if the site is safe its self, If you piss off the wrong provider they can "ok" LE or LE informant, I found that out the hard way a few years ago.
Always do your homework!
I think the general consensus is LE will do anything, and everything, in order to make a bust. That is how things have evolved.

Keep in mind, I said bust. That does not mean conviction, where the questionable procedures can be challenged. But, you will still have to take the ride.
I don't know if they can join screening sites, but they have definitely used screening site IDs to gain access to providers.

The entire Arkansas membership was closed down for a while when LE infiltrated, until P411 could sort out the good from the bad.

LE can get a P411 ID (or Date-Check, or Room Service 2000) from a provider's laptop, cell phone, or even a scrap of paper in her purse or her incall; or sometimes they get it from the hobbyist in exchange for dropping charges.

If they just have the ID, they try to get ladies to meet thme by emailing or texting the ID because they can't get into the site to send PMs.

The Arkansas case involved a hobbyist who gave up his ID as well as his password so LE was able to send out PMs.

I haven't heard of it working the other way (i.e. where LE has access to a lady's profile and accepts dates from clients), but there's no reason it couldn't.
I have been told by more than one provider that law enforcement could not legally become members of screening sites such as P411 which is why so many providers are happy to schedule with P411 members since there is no fear of them being LE. Any lawyers out there who have the real answer to the question: Is P411 safe for both partys? Originally Posted by Charbore
I assume that LE has infiltrated every hobby-oriented site out there, and make my decisions based on this.

Have they? Probably not. But I have neither the time nor the resources to determine exactly which ones have been compromised, so I act accordingly.

You should, too.
The idea that LE cannot engage in "illegal conduct" - whether it be participating in a hobby site, getting naked with a provider, or even having sex with a provider - is a dangerous misconception. LE agencies sometimes have internal rules addressing such things, but, strictly speaking, it is not prohibited by Texas law. A friend of my was busted at a popular local spa by an HPD vice officer with whom she had had three previous FS sessions. These disclaimers on websites are laughably worthless (but probably still a good idea, taking into account the median IQ of the local jury pool). And the "touch my titty" and "let me see you dick" bullshit are just that - bullshit.
they are the law....there I said it! of course they
All it takes is for one person to let his/her guard down and LE can get into an account; i.e. A provider gets busted for being too lenient or uneducated on her screening. Like anyone else who doesn't want his/her life ruined, vice will convince her to book clients for the remainder of the day so that they can get to men. The same thing happens again, the man is also so scared; he gives them access to his personal screening account. I know a few gentlemen who this has happened to and when you have an SO and a JOB on the line, you will give LE access to your account. This is the reason why it's soooooo important to pay attention to the ladies who are giving the ok's. I've turned down many gentlemen based on the provider/s they've seen.
You should always screen and as for references no matter what. and guys should read reviews... anything is possible! Better safe than sorry.
I have been told by more than one provider that law enforcement could not legally become members of screening sites such as P411 . . . Originally Posted by Charbore
They are correct. This and similar underhanded L.E. tactics are expressly prohibited by the pussy comitatus act of 1878.