It Seems Luke Obese, Sissy Chump, Iv'e LitlOne, Yappy RamItMyAss have found a home.

Looks like you found one kissing chicken dick's ass at his glory hole cantcutit.
the 2 unexplained characters are their schitzo friends... eeeehbbuhhhrrrr's.

the 2 unexplained characters are their schitzo friends...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Now you have a threesome.
Oh Okay, let's try again by you saying something that makes sense. I know it's hard for you.
At least you guys have your own club.
Oh Okay, let's try again by you saying something that makes sense. I know it's hard for you.
At least you guys have your own club. Originally Posted by canuckeight
They ALREADY have their own club : the Greater Austin Area Reach Around Crew !!! That and their gloryhole union !
At least you guys have your own club. Originally Posted by canuckeight
That's Liberals for ya. They all look the same, act the same, talk the same. They are all into equality, and they are all equally stupid. That's one thing Clinton depends on, lol.

Jim
Hey Op I'm far from a Chump. I'm pretty good with throwing my hands and you can put that on your grandma. No disrespect meant but I got hands lil homie that's real talk.

Translation: If you want to fight me you better be coming with a serious box game or else you're running to the floor.

So you can get lost with all these Ho Ass threads you're starting.
Hey Op I'm far from a Chump. I'm pretty good with throwing my hands and you can put that on your grandma. No disrespect meant but I got hands lil homie that's real talk.

Translation: If you want to fight me you better be coming with a serious box game or else you're running to the floor.

So you can get lost with all these Ho Ass threads you're starting. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

How about I put one right between your eyes, boy?

You like that? Got a serious "Box" game, try me!

So you can get lost with all these Ho Ass threads you're starting. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Give me a break with your tough talk boy. Come at me and I will show you what Krav Maga is boy. Now shut the fuck up useless eater.
That's Liberals for ya. They all look the same, act the same, talk the same. They are all into equality, and they are all equally stupid. That's one thing Clinton depends on, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You guys are a perfect example of why Trump likes the uneducated. It is what he depends on.
Dick measuring contest.

BULLIES NEVER WIN!
Dick measuring contest.

BULLIES NEVER WIN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And Pussies always lose. Try again.
And Pussies always lose. Try again. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Has Trump grabbed your pussy lately cantcuit?

No You are a chump.

Attachment 586194