Trump supporters boo and ridicule Mom and her son with cerebral palsy and Obama saves the day.

You know this si truly sad when you have trump supporters booing a mom and her disabled son. I know the affects of bullying, I have several of you make light over my weight- but hey I am grown man and to punish a kid for something he had no control over is downright deplorable. I am a registered Republican and if personally could I would like to thank Obama for meeting this child.

JJ Holmes, a 12-year-old boy with cerebral palsy, wanted to go to a Donald Trump rally not because he supports the Republican candidate. "I wanted to go because Donald J. Trump made fun of disabled people," he told The Washington Post Monday.

On Saturday, Trump and his supporters gave JJ a taste of that cruelty firsthand. JJ, who speaks using a computer vocalization device, programmed chants such as "Trump mocks the disabled" into his device and played them during the rally.

"It wasn't that loud," his mother, Alison Holmes, told The Washington Post about those chants. "Trump was laughing about how his supporters drown out JJ. So my daughters and I started chanting."

The crowd around them became rowdy, and then, Trump spoke from the stage. "Oh, we have a Hillary Clinton person. Are they paying that person $1,500?" he said as the crowd got rowdier. "Get him out, please. Get him out. I must tell you, the Bernie Sanders protesters had much more enthusiasm and spirit than this one. The problem with these Hillary protesters is that my people make all the noise...You can't even hear the person."

Trump supporters started chanting "grab her pussy" and pushing JJ's wheelchair.

NEW: How JJ Holmes, a disabled child harassed out of at a Trump rally, got to meet @POTUS - https://t.co/UKB7vF224N pic.twitter.com/dpzDdVoCkO
— David M. Perry (@Lollardfish) November 7, 2016
While JJ had a repulsive experience with Trump's camp, the Clinton campaign wanted to make sure he knew that he's a valued and important American citizen. A reporter who covered the rally heard that JJ dreamed of meeting Obama, and she called a Clinton press secretary, Valentina Pereda, who was able to make the magic happen for JJ when he attended a Clinton rally on Sunday, where Obama was speaking.

When JJ found out he was going to meet Obama, Pereda said that he "jump[ed] out of his seat and erupt[ed] into cheer...his smile almost bursting out of his face...his body overcome by light, when just the day before it almost succumbed to hate."

Holmes told The Washington Post that JJ thanked the President for his handshake, told him he loved him, and asked him if he could vote. "He wanted to make sure he could vote for Hillary Clinton," she said. "He was over the moon. He really feels that he made a stand."
Attached Images File Type: jpg landscape-1478574579-obamarally.jpg (52.7 KB, 30 views)
SPAM
The Democrats used a disabled kid for political gain?
Too bad that kid doesn't know Obama doesn't give a fuck about him. No politicians do.

Lube, you aren't just a big fat liar, you're also a mindless moron.
Put down the koolaid.