Lincoln Memorial vandalized with explicit graffiti

The lefties have sowed a whirlwind of destruction.

Lincoln Memorial vandalized with explicit graffiti

The Lincoln Memorial was vandalized with bright-red graffiti early Tuesday morning at around 4.30 a.m.

Officials with the National Park Service (NPS) said the red spray paint appears to state “[expletive] law” on one of the memorial’s columns overlooking the National Mall. Another instance in silver spray paint was also discovered on a Smithsonian wayfinding sign in the 1400 block of Constitution Avenue.

(ABC)
The lefties have sown a whirlwind of destruction. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FTFY

Too far. He was a conflicted man. This is no rancor from you.
Looking for someone to blame, Corpy?

Maybe they had a permit?
The lefties have sown a whirlwind of destruction. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, many of us said this was coming. I will be shocked to hell, though if someone actually gets arrested LET alone charged for that vandalism..
Well, many of us said this was coming. I will be shocked to hell, though if someone actually gets arrested LET alone charged for that vandalism.. Originally Posted by garhkal

They caught that woman who did it a few years ago (she had psychological issues like Assup). They have cameras everywhere.

sow - to plant seed

is not to be confused with

sow - a big, fat bitch pig.

Maybe they had a permit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

well porky since there's no permit for vandalism we'll just blame you, fatass.

oh .. news flash leftist boy .. there's no permit for anarchy either.

but there is this for when it really gets interesting ..

bahahaaaa

Maybe they had a permit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does your wife give you permission to cruise gay websites and post disgusting pics of gay fat guys on a hooker board? PIG
The main problem is when someone commits an act they are branded before they are caught.

They caught that woman who did it a few years ago (she had psychological issues like Assup). They have cameras everywhere.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So they caught her. DID she get charged? Convicted? What was her punishment?
So they caught her. DID she get charged? Convicted? What was her punishment? Originally Posted by garhkal
Jiamei Tian (Chinese) - case dismissed!
The main problem is when someone commits an act they are branded before they are caught. Originally Posted by bamscram
Certainly by hate mongering white nationalists like IBIdiot.
Well, many of us said this was coming. I will be shocked to hell, though if someone actually gets arrested LET alone charged for that vandalism.. Originally Posted by garhkal
It's not like they vandalized an entire American town, or nothing...

Let the false equivalence begin, er, continue!
Certainly by hate mongering white nationalists like IBIdiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You spew hateful vitriol every fucking day, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

It's not like they vandalized an entire American town, or nothing...

Let the false equivalence begin, er, continue!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ferguson, MO, Charlotte, NC, Baltimore, MD, Baton Rouge, LA, Dallas, TX, etc., etc., etc., you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Fuck your jackass notion of "false equivalency", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
  • WTF
  • 08-16-2017, 09:45 AM
Maybe we should send some troops to Iraq to topple the Saddam statue at a cost of o couple Trillion and 4k plus soldiers lives.

Oh wait, we've already done that.To bad we didn't wait, looks like some of you now are against statue overthrow!

2003: Saddam statue topples with regime

There have been scenes of jubilation in Baghdad as US tanks rolled into the very heart of the Iraqi capital, confirming that the government of Saddam Hussein has been ousted from power.
In the main square in Baghdad, a group of Iraqi men attempted to pull down a massive statue of Saddam Hussein in an unprecedented show of contempt for the Iraqi leader.

The metal plaque at the base of the statue was torn off and the statue's marble plinth attacked with a sledgehammer.

The men scaled the statue to secure a noose around its neck but were unable to pull it down.

Then US troops joined in, and used an armoured vehicle to gradually pull down the statue....

Contempt

As the statue fell to the ground at last, the crowd surged forward and jumped on it.

Chanting and jeering, they danced on the fallen effigy, kicking it and hitting it with their shoes in a symbolic gesture of contempt as it was torn to pieces.

They then severed the head, tied chains around it, and dragged it through the streets.

As news of the events in the square spread, more and more Iraqis gathered to watch, with women and children joining the crowds of men.

There were similar scenes across the capital, as the many hundreds of statues and pictures of Saddam Hussein that came to symbolise his regime were attacked and torn down....

"With every day that passes, we are breaking the grip of the regime."

(BBC)