No Mardi Gras festivities in this part????

Ok Jackson,.....We are in the South now aren't we? Lol
It's Saturday no parades, no functions ??
I saw one little thing they had on the calendar last night I missed it...what about tonight ???
Where's a woman go to kick up her heals?
Ok Jackson,.....We are in the South now aren't we? Lol
It's Saturday no parades, no functions ??
I saw one little thing they had on the calendar last night I missed it...what about tonight ???
Where's a woman go to kick up her heals? Originally Posted by Majichands
The Coast!

JaG
May be a rainy Mardi Gras this year.
Looking at the radar, if they have any parades today, bring your rubbers (the other kind) and maybe a lightning arrestor. It does not look like a good day for Mardi Gras.
I'd rather be snuggled up with a hot lady myself.
The rain actually took a break to let us enjoy the Pascagoula parade yesterday. It turned out to be a fun day.
Where do they have the Pascagoula parade? Hwy 90 seems logical but could mess up traffic.
https://www.gulfcoastweekend.com/wp-...ade-2017-1.png Originally Posted by Cravinhead69
Thanks, CH! Yep, trying to parade down hwy 90 in Goula would be a clusterfuck, lol. It's bad enough when the train completely stops, blocking the intersections.
Thanks, CH! Yep, trying to parade down hwy 90 in Goula would be a clusterfuck, lol. It's bad enough when the train completely stops, blocking the intersections. Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u
Yes, Ma'am. Your are right about that.
In Gulfport, they bring it right down 49. that's a major clusterfuck. That is the main North-South highway.
That is MUCH better than Hwy 90. Now Gulfport on the other hand... sheesh...that traffic is screwed up on a normal day. I swear they have no idea that it is ok to drive faster than 25 mph there...in all 6 lanes.

Even Meridian has faster traffic even with all of the Alabama traffic here.
Double tap. Ignore.
Oh my, down 49? That's insane! At least here, it doesn't block traffic, there's alternate routes around the way they have it set up.

Yes, Ma'am. Your are right about that.
In Gulfport, they bring it right down 49. that's a major clusterfuck. That is the main North-South highway. Originally Posted by Cravinhead69
I swear they have no idea that it is ok to drive faster than 25 mph there...in all 6 lanes. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
6 lanes?

Try 8.

The idiots drive on the shoulder of the road, trying to make an extra lane of traffic.

Love the day that po-po was sitting on the side of the road when the idiot was driving on the shoulder. Lots of blue lights.